PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Bears -105 for the max, please.

Team was going 11-5 last year and is better this year than last year with an easier schedule this year than last year.

Unreal.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Lets do some deals here. I'll give you Bears +100 for 500 points. I'll take Chargers Yes for 500 points +100/+100.

I also like Carolina NO, Bills NO in a parlay for +100 for 500 points if you are interested.
    Definitely interested in first two, not interested in parlay because while I like Bills and Panthers to go Over their wins, I think both just miss playoffs. So you get Chargers and I get Bears 500 each and we settle up after season?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Broncos and Ravens should make Playoffs.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Cougar you are from Chicago. They may make the playoffs but Bears is not easy money. Yeah I forgot about Peppers, he is a beast.

The fact is every team in the division is better this year, not just the Bears. The Lions had so many off the field issues last year. 2nd most penalties in the league. Those will be cleaned up. Suh is the best weapon at the DT since Warren Sapp and there hasn't been an offensive talent like Calvin Johnson since probably T.O. or Moss in their prime. I don't think the guy can get injured. Stafford's injuries are over and the bears defense is brittle and old and no way, no way Urlacher and Briggs last 16 weeks. Bears don't win without those two going at least 12 games.
    Yes I am a Bears fan. No I am not from Chicago. No the Vikings are not better. Lions are weak at RB and special teams and pass coverage. That's not good. Bears have pro bowlers everywhere. Fact. This years team has a chance to be special. Obviously the line will have to play well and that's been a weakness in the past. But with Cutler able to make his own audibles at the line and not having to take 7 step drops on every pass play I think the offense will be solid if not one of the best in the NFC. I think the Lions take a step back this year. And I like the Lions. If they ever make it anywhere near a championship I will be rooting for them. Lions and Packers split with Chicago. Bears beat Viqueens twice, and that's 4-2 in the division.

Packers
    Bears
    Lions
    Vikings

That's how I see the division shaping up. Bears and Packers will battle for the top spot. I really don't see how you can call Urlacher and Briggs old and brittle considering they both made the pro bowl last year. Briggs is not old. Jesus.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Definitely interested in first two, not interested in parlay because while I like Bills and Panthers to go Over their wins, I think both just miss playoffs. So you get Chargers and I get Bears 500 each and we settle up after season?
    OK, I'm not a big fan of Chargers but I'll take them.

Lets throw one more team in so we don't "split" at the end of the season. I'll take Eagles on the Yes if you don't like them???

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

k13 start a thread giving Bears EV to make the playoffs for 500 points or more if you are interested.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Broncos and Ravens should make Playoffs.
    Broncos are garbage, Manning won't have great offensive line protecting him like at Indy. I think KC around +550 is a great play to win West.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wonder if theres some kinda angle in playing NO for the teams whos odds are worse to make the playoffs this year even though they went last year.

cincinnati, giants, denver detroit 2.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 08-07-12 at 08:32 PM.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    k13 start a thread giving Bears EV to make the playoffs for 500 points or more if you are interested.
    I like the Bears this season.

Also, funny how a Pats fan doesn't involve the Pats in his annual non-playoff trend list. You're lucky you didn't lose all your thousand pts on the second half in the Superbowl! I still remember that!

LT Profits

OK, I'm not a big fan of Chargers but I'll take them.

Lets throw one more team in so we don't "split" at the end of the season. I'll take Eagles on the Yes if you don't like them???
    ( won't give you even money on Eagles. How about you give me 2-1 (1000/500) on Chiefs?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I just don't see Philly winning the division with possibly the most overrated player in the game at quarterback. McCoy is a beast but I am not thrilled with the receiving corps either. Mackin may become the number one receiver this year, and while he is certainly solid, I am not sure he is a go-to type. Jackson has become like the Blaine Gabbert of receivers, he is scared to death to go across the middle.
    Oh boy......You really gonna piss dlunc off now!!!!

k13

( won't give you even money on Eagles. How about you give me 2-1 (1000/500) on Chiefs?
    I kind of like the Chiefs too plus don't want another team in that division involved in bets.

Who else do you like/don't that's close to even money? Giants/Falcons/Lions/Denver/???

I'll give you +200 on Buffalo????

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    I already have like 4000 points in NFL prop bets with different people so not sure how many bets I could take.

LT Profits

I kind of like the Chiefs too plus don't want another team in that division involved in bets.

Who else do you like/don't that's close to even money? Giants/Falcons/Lions/Denver/???

I'll give you +200 on Buffalo????
    You want evens on Atlanta? Come on they are -145, great value for you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Chargers not to make it free money.

k13

You want evens on Atlanta? Come on they are -145, great value for you.
    lol No. Don't like their schedule. How about I give you +125 on the Giants YES? Defending Champs.

LT Profits

lol No. Don't like their schedule. How about I give you +125 on the Giants YES? Defending Champs.
    Can you give me +150 on Giants? (750/500)

LT Profits

So as of now, we just have the first two. There is plenty of time to work out a third.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iam so excited, ****** up juice and wait half a year.
    If you are interested in this list, you must have a serious gambling problem.

Griffey4Ever
    Griffey4Ever's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers, Bears, 49ers, Saints, Falcons, Eagles!

k13

Can you give me +150 on Giants? (750/500)
    I'll think about it.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Iam so excited, ****** up juice and wait half a year.
    If you are interested in this list, you must have a serious gambling problem.
    Yeah, lot better to play fed/murray over 3.5 sets with -180 juice and think its a superb bet/line. lol

Only 4 months and yes we have serious gambling problems.

k13

5Dimes has alternative win totals now.

Except for some of the teams they went too low instead of high like titans and seahawks... :\

At least they have Bills u8.5

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, lot better to play fed/murray over 3.5 sets with -180 juice and think its a superb bet/line. lol
    Dude...your stupidity hurts, Murray -2.5 sets was +1000 or something like that, Fed a bit lower.
    You don't have to BET such lines, you could SCALP them out without any opinion on the game.
    That's the difference between monkeys, ghosts and dumbfukks on Players Talk, and people who see value and make money out of it.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Dude...your stupidity hurts, Murray -2.5 sets was +1000 or something like that, Fed a bit lower.
    You don't have to BET such lines, you could SCALP them out without any opinion on the game.
    That's the difference between monkeys, ghosts and dumbfukks on Players Talk, and people who see value and make money out of it.
    Everything is easy after the fact, most people don't have BR big enough offshore for scalping.

Don't kid yourself, you thought the match was going over 3 sets easy like everyone else and the perceived value in the line compared to other books was value to you. Not like any of that matters. This thread is for NFL playoff discussion, no one said they are superb lines here.

I guess if you had Bolt -105 to win and field +500 to win, you'd be scalping that every time?

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

dam K13 your getting hustled, bears will make playoffs easily and chargers will be tough with denver n raiders who will surprise people with a whole offseason for Palmer and those young wrs and getting the great Mcfadden back. You should give LT the chiefs i think they will be the worst team in the division easily i dont see how they can compete with any of the 3 teams in the west. The nfc east will be won by my Boys, they finally have a strong d to go with that great O. Romo will have a great year n dez will break out n hopefully a healthy Murray.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

K13 = good poster

btw, did you kill that fumbling goon out in SF yet that cost them the Super Bowl?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where can I book these at?

k13

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    dam K13 your getting hustled, bears will make playoffs easily and chargers will be tough with denver n raiders who will surprise people with a whole offseason for Palmer and those young wrs and getting the great Mcfadden back. You should give LT the chiefs i think they will be the worst team in the division easily i dont see how they can compete with any of the 3 teams in the west. The nfc east will be won by my Boys, they finally have a strong d to go with that great O. Romo will have a great year n dez will break out n hopefully a healthy Murray.
    Line is -135 on Bears NO, I'm getting +100, How am I getting hustled?

Nothing is easy, season is long, injuries happen.
    Not that fond of the Chargers, oh well.

Lines are at 5dimes.

First 12