borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good book for Preseason NFL

Come on boys tell me a good book to put money on for the Preseason. But don't tell me BetIslands, I won't give them another cent.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Borders all basically the same

heritage
    Rebtewager
    5 Dimes

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

RebateWager still in business JJ? I'll post up at 5dimes I think. Heritage just seems to stuffy for me.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

betting betpoints is your best bet for NFL preseason.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    betting betpoints is your best bet for NFL preseason.
    I won my Hall of fame bet. But that aside, I might as well be betting with points. Arizona has a law that I can only send $500 via ** & $500 via ** once a month. Same with withdrawals all because we're near the border so they want to cut off drug traffic.

So every time I post up I have to basically play with no BR management till I get to a real BR. Then I get to slow withdrawal what I win. If I wasn't such a huge degenerate like the rest of you, I'd say it's not worth the time.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I won my Hall of fame bet. But that aside, I might as well be betting with points. Arizona has a law that I can only send $500 via ** & $500 via ** once a month. Same with withdrawals all because we're near the border so they want to cut off drug traffic.

So every time I post up I have to basically play with no BR management till I get to a real BR. Then I get to slow withdrawal what I win. If I wasn't such a huge degenerate like the rest of you, I'd say it's not worth the time.
    Must be sad not to be able to cash a check.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Must be sad not to be able to cash a check.
    I can cash checks, but they usually take 3-5 weeks in my experience and often they have a "processor" issue. Not worth the aggravation. If I can pay a book in minutes, I should be expecting the same from them.

But I get it rob, your a shill & love all books. It's ok pal, must be sad to have to kiss ass for everyone.