dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby9/5/12

well guy's it's that time again are you ready to make a mint GOV mint this year this will be my last year of posting I have nothing more to prove to my brother's this is my game football .the last 2 year's I was just messing around with hockey and last year at WAGER TRACKER I came in the top 10 was it luck well maybe. but again this year I came in at number 1 at WAGER TRACKER . so was it luck no way what i'm trying to say i'm the best of the best baby after 32 year's of betting football I had 4 losing year's that's it so money I don't need it's health that I need. that's why i'm retiring from betting on sport's and I promised my wife i'm a wise guy a sharp. but I call myself an investor because that's what I do and nobody can do it better don't get me wrong I do lose and when I lose my brother's I lose good but I just want to say this because this will be my last year, some of you know about me and know who I am i'm just trying to help my brother's this last year and i'm not bragging at all but remember bet at your own risk this will be the best year of all time I promise you the money you can make well let's just say the sky is the limit P.S. I have 1 play the bet is N.E. in pro football O/U is 12 this team won't win 12 game's for you to lose N.E. will have to win 13 game's and that just won't happen gl will see you later my home base is CAPPING THE GAME if you want to learn more about me go there and read my profile everything that you read is 100 percent fact again the bet is N.E. under 12 gl goodnightrunning to the bank before they run out of money if I don't post you back right away it's my headache's there very bad but I will post you back

dilaudid8

P.S. take U of M over 9 game's should be no problem this team might beat bama .again the play over 9 game's mich gl

dilaudid8

good morning guy's the bet of the year G.O.Y. is OHIO+6,5 but wait until the square's bet penn state and make this line at least +7 again the bet is OHIO+7 at least gl guy's to the bank again even on sunday's

dilaudid8

I found another bet the play is U of M +12 are you kidding me the oddsmaker's made a very bad line take a look at the ML it has to be good.again the bet is MICHIGAN+12. and the money line the wrong team is getting the point's bama has lost a lot of player's MICHIGAN D will be 1 of the best in the country

dilaudid8

good morning guy's I found another game remember what I said the best time to make money is at the start of the football season. I will make this real fast. the bet is TOLEDO +10.5 AZ will have a real bad year with no QB. but again the play's are U of M +12.5 ML/ OHIO+7 ML/TOLEDO+10.5 ML/ gl my friend's to the bank again

dilaudid8

guy's this will be my last game. play it now the bet TULANE+18 gl

dilaudid8

guy's I just want to say gl my brother's this will be my last year 100 percent, guy's let's make this year be the best of all time I made my brother's a lot of money ,the last few year's it's time to retire after 32 year's and losing only 4 i'm 28-4 in those year's I have not had a losing year in about over 20 year's 100 percent fact. but like I say remember bet at your own risk, but this year I will make sure that this year will never be forgot again gl my brother's to the bank againthe bank will stay open even on sunday's you already have my bet's

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

tailing big don't screw with me man. Buried me big last time in the CFL league. Lets get this.

dilaudid8

easyliving brother then don't bet my play's because you know anything can happen when betting. i'm on 4 or 5 other site's my home base is CAPPING THE GAME I alway's post there. if you did bet my play's this year in the CFL you had to win you had to. maybe I forgot to post here some of the time. because like I said it's real hard to post on 4 site's it really is but like I said before that's my home base i'm not telling you to go there but that's where i'm at this year, in the CFL I bet only about 5 or 6 game's that's it and like 4 of then won and only 2 lost . so I don't know how you lost that many game's but anyway brother easy this will be are year the best of all time believe me I would love for you to win 6 digit's I really would . gl my brother the 4 game that I gave out on this site 3 of them I already took MICHIGAN+13/OHIO+6/TOLEDO+10/ and the last game is TULANE i'm still waiting because I see that game going up and up it's at 20 i'm waiting for +21 I hope gl my brother

dilaudid8

that's 1 down and 3 to go OHIO winner and the ML gl guy's on the rest of your bets

dilaudid8

good morning guys week 1 winner we had a great day going 3-1. since this is my last year of posting I will try to make this the best year that I had even better then last year when I started 12 -2 in winning week's. that's 1 down like I said I hope you had a great week sorry about posting in the NFL forum my fault because a hell of a lot more gamblers would have won again sorryP.S. easy living was this what your where looking for going 3-1 gl on your season