misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Louis, K.C., Jacksonville Opinions

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!

I'm new on here; and wanted to ask what you think about the following games. I usually play parlays of 3-4 teams; and stay away from point spreads(not too comfortable with that yet). I'm wondering about a few add-on games here. I'm thinking about taking St. Louis even up at home K.C. is favored, but not scoring pts. And Jacksonville has a great D, but is on the road. What do you think? Thank you! Hope everyone has a profitable Sunday!

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I think Dallas and Indy are much better add-on options without the spread.
    I know they are long odds, but I'd say the odds of both winning today are over 80%. You won't get a lot of value out of either, too - but they are pretty safe.

StLouis isn't bad at home. Bulger is money there (14-2 I believe) - and that team wants to beat the snot out of Mike Martz since he's coaching the O of Detroit now. Det NEEDS the game bad, but I'm not sure they can get it done. I'm waiting for them to win a game... I'm just not sure when it'l happen.

KC seems pretty safe at home, but I don't like their QB situation - but the bye week does help. I think KC is vulnerable, though... But not that vulnerable. I think the 9rs cover the +7, but won't win.

I like the Jags on the road, but it seems like a LOT of people like the Skins - there's quite a bit of uncertainty there. People aren't afraid of Brunnel's left elbow issues.

whatever you do, man, GL!
    Hope you hit big.

misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it very much! I'm using a mix of Indy, Dallas, Atlanta; and Cincy as a base for my parlays, and taking on an extra game. My research looks like St. Louis is a good bet, and although I hear Larry Johnson in K.C. is ready to bust out after the bye-I may stay away. I think Jacksonville punishes Washington's offense and wins, but not my favorite game to bet on. Looks like a good Sunday, though! Hope so. Thanks again.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, let me welcome you to the sbrforum misterjameswest

I do like Washington in this game against the Jags. According to my numbers I feel the Redskins on the ML offers the most value in this game.

BOL with your plays bud