Dave88
    Dave88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8620

Hey Dex,
    Only fairly noob and dont post much but wanna say thanks. It was good to check in all your sports threads each day and see what you were thinking and I knew I could usually count on seeing posts from other knowledgeable guys too like $G, ff, SK etc. in there. The discussion helped me a lot with my bets. Sorry to see you go because of some crap like this, but hey, best of luck ifor the future, ok man?
    cheers, D88

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Damn dex very sorry to see you go. I wish you the very best of luck in the future though something tells me you're not going to need it. You're a winner...simple as that

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Let's do it

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

f you can't fly with the falcons get out of sky seahawks !!!!!!

This line by the bookies is a joke to sucker the grandstand betters into a better tomorrow// lol lol. I will have to admit slightly that the Seahawks have a good defense , however I was not impressed the way secondary played against the Redskins.. I also bet the Seahawks in that game[ its on my thread with SBR also] This is my option why the Falcons will win by 10 or more points .First postseason meeting against Atlanta, but Seahawks lead all-time series 8-5. Have won eight of past nine, outscoring opponents 217-74. Ended eight-game playoff losing streak with 24-14 wild-card win over Redskins last week. Russell Wilson’s 27 TD passes (including playoffs) is a rookie record. WRs Sidney Rice and Golden Tate tied for team lead with seven receiving TDs. Defense led NFL in fewest points allowed (15.3 average) and TDs allowed (25). However Ladies and Gents of SBR sports forum members and personal buddies on the forum, about why the Falcons will cover 2 /1/2 or 3 point spread. Have been one-and-done in last four playoff appearances, including 0-3 under coach Mike Smith. But take this under consideration SBR members that Matt Ryan passed for franchise-record 4,719 yards and 32 TDs and has 33-6 record at home !!! those are great stats folks!!... Roddy White (1,351 yards) and Julio Jones (1,198) are the first Falcons teammates with 1,000-yard receiving seasons since 1998 Wow!!! more great stats. White has 585 catches since 2007, the most in NFC. Defense tied for fifth in NFL not bad with 31 takeaways.
    My Prediction: Falcons, 28-17. Falcons offense at home with home town crowd cheering !!!!! If you can't fly with Falcons get out of sky Seahawks, go back home to Seattle bay and have a nice day!!!!! LOL/LOL/ !!! My Bet A !!Gimme!! Or !!Lock!! Atlanta by 2 1/2 or 3 take you pick!!! .
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT 3-1 in wild card predictions with and against the spread [~ on my four threads with SBR last weekend~ ] PS.From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys Analysis,Stats and Predictions Also Considered

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Dexter whats your facebook info? add me /smutbucket

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Fukkin cocks. Prob one of the only guys who I didnt like being on the otherside of leaving

Gl bud

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Week 17: 12-6 (+36.4u)
    A1: 8-2
    A2: 1-0
    A3: 2-0
    =========================

YTD: 141-123 (-36.15u)
    A1: 16-9 (FINAL)
    A2: 3-4 (FINAL)
    A3: 5-7
    A4: 2-4 (FINAL)
    A5: 2-0 (FINAL)

dexter ragequitted

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

fuk you Haran, you are such a sleeze and coward.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Has he left as of immediate?

r1kkie
    Update your status
    r1kkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3808

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Yes

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl Isn’t Won In Las Vegas !!!!!!!

Losing four games out of five at the end of the regular season, like the Ravens did, ought to be enough to eliminate a team from serious championship consideration. Instead, Baltimore regrouped, running through Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the playoffs as if the postseason were being played by a different set of rules.“You’ve got to be on the inside of a team to get a feel for where a team is at and how they’re thinking,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said after the 28-13 AFC title game win at New England. “We were improving all the way through all of those bouts of adversity that we were facing.”What does all of this mean for 13-4-1 San Francisco? Clearly, it means that the Super Bowl isn’t won in Las Vegas. Step back into December for a moment SBR members and tell me which of these teams appears headed for a Lombardi Trophy. Is it San Francisco, which in Week 16 of the regular season got pasted 42-13 at Seattle? The 49ers allowed the Seahawks to convert on 11-of-13 third-down attempts in that Sunday night shocker.Or is it Baltimore SBR members,which in Week 15 lost 34-17 at home to the top-seeded Denver Broncos? The Ravens’ offense was miserable that day, with a half dozen three-and-outs and a Joe Flacco interception that was returned 98 yards for a touchdown. My Option is here’s that theme again???,The one that’s scrawled in the mud, winning on that muddy road """yes the Ravens""". Winning a Super Bowl isn’t always about being super SBR members and Friends. It’s about pushing everybody else out of the way. Iam leaning toward the Ravens to win superbowl, however I have not made my bet yet SBR members.
    PS.From the green card with [Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys Analysis,Stats,Some Information and Predictions Also Considered in my thread

Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how this thread has been taken over by squatters, posting plays in hopes that the 60,000+ views will get them some attention... haha.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r1kkie View Post

Yes
    I don't think Dex is gone, five days ago he posted in my NFL thread to compliment me on my season and ask my SB lean. So I think he's around and he's just not posting? I didn't follow the "story" anyway cuz I have no interest in drama, so I don't even know what happened, but just sharing that piece of info for what it's worth.

First ... 22232425