easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

My NFL win total parlay

Here are the the totals I am considering parlaying. All totals are from 5dimes

Atlanta Over 9- Decent schedule an improving Matt Ryan great at home. They should be able to win 9+ and win the division over Saints.

Detroit Under 9.5 Over hyped team. Stafford needs to stay healthy and they made playoffs due to Bears injuries last year. Teams will be unto them and their is no way they win 10.

KC Under 8 I wasn't sure what to make of this total but I had a gut feeling and considering taking it. It seems too high. Same division as chargers and broncos. Yes their defense looked good last year but a returning Matt Cassel won't be enough to win them 9 games.

Pittsburg Under 10 Another total I'm taking because I believe the steelers are over hyped. Aging defense that has trouble staying healthy. I think this is a 9-7 team at best with Cincy finally being contenders in the division.

San Diego Under 9 Shocked to see this total so high. How does Norv Turner still have a job I don't know. I see an 8-8 team at best their is no way the chargers win 10+ with all the pressure on them.

I am open for any type of feedback/criticism. Please let me know what you think of these picks and if you disagree with any of them. I will probably play them in a parlay within a couple days to avoid any movements as the season gets closer. Also feel free to recommend any other NFL win total plays.

CoverOne
    CoverOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I'd go the other way with Pitt and KC. KC is getting Berry, Charles, Moeaki, and Cassell back with Peyton hillis and improved oline. Defense was great last year and I expect the same

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No way that hits as a parlay...

CoverOne
    CoverOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

U must be high on Denver if u take both KC and SD under

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

love the Chargers over 9 wins.....Always has been 10.5 and yes Norv and Aj are idiots but I believe the Chargers are in for big year. I love the over 9 and Chargers to win the west at +170. Good luck