Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Zik's picks Week 4

Zik's picks week 4

Season Record: 9-9

ML:

Arizona

The offense will click after a good performance in week 3 which was made bad by turnovers. The Vick show will need Dunn to have a huge game on the ground if they want to beat a prolific offense. New Orleans has demoralized the Falcons defense. Seriously Falcons, trade Vick and you'll be a superbowl contender. Send him to the Raiders for Moss. Do it.

Detroit

Detroit has simply looked good. They've looked good against good teams and they looked good against a bad team. The Rams didn't look all that great when they lost to the 49ers and their win against Arizona was handed to them by mr. Warner.

Seattle

Chicago is a defensive team whose offense probably won't show up most weeks although it did show early. The problem defensive teams have is that if their defense doesn't show up their done because their offense won't bail them out. I'm looking for Seattle, the balanced team, to pull out a close but sure win here.

Oakland

The Raiders have looked worse then terrible so far. In fact theres not a word which would accurately describe how bad these guys have played. That being said their playing a rather poor team in the Browns. The Raiders have had 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Although I do believe Art Shell is a blithering idiot, I think the players know that all is lost if they don't win this game. The Raiders offense will be allowed to open up against a poor pass rushing team here (The Brown's D-line is built to stop the run). Look for the vertical passing game that the raiders love so much in this one.

Minnesota

Brad Johnson is one of the most intelligent QBs in the league and also one of the most accurate, thats why he's still around. Smart passes and an above average defense should easily dispose of the Bills.

ML Parlay

Ind / Min / Dal / Car / Jac / Sea

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not convinced Oakland is the right side of this game bud. They really are a bad team this year, I don't think this is a good spot for them to get there first win at all.

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I'm not convinced Oakland is the right side of this game bud. They really are a bad team this year, I don't think this is a good spot for them to get there first win at all.
    I'm not to sure they will win this either..but then again Walters is starting this game and has played better than Brooks.

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland and Oakland are two horrible teams. This is an interesting spot play for Oakland. If they cannot win this game, they are in trouble. I think that Walters will end up playing better than Brooks, not sure if that will be enough for a win. These teams are horrid.

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

So how about we just pick the Niners to win this week and forget all about the Raiders

Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by anthon9283
    So how about we just pick the Niners to win this week and forget all about the Raiders
    Because the niners are going to lose I don't even think I'd take them with the 7.

If your still unsure about the Raiders please remember that their looking so bad because their QBs arn't getting 2 seconds to throw the ball. The Brown's d-line is built to stop the run. Their probably not going to generate the same pass rush Oakland got destroyed by in their first 2 games. Also you'd have to assume that pass protection has been stressed in practice the past 2 weeks.