BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SBR Pat Tillman award for famous posters whose names are taboo to mention anymore

When Tillman did the idiotic stunt of throwing it all away by joining the military every Hannity and O'reilly had man crushes on him where they would have left their wives to be his domestic gay partner husband.All they talked about on their shows was him.The guy goes over to Afghanistan and sees all the poppy fields being protected and cultivated my US soldiers on orders from the US government and he gets all dissgruntled over it writing journals how bad the war was.Next thing you know he's dead where at first it was due to enemy fire,then friendly fire and then insiders saying he was fragged by the US government.From then on you never hear one Hannity and O'reilly bring up Pat Tillman's name.It's like he never existed and walked the earth.

It seems like the SBR Forum is that way too.What the hell ever happened to Bread?He was all the rage with his own handicapping choice spotlight and everything.

So what other high profile posters have been fragged and forgotten and are forbidden to be brought up on the SBR Forum like they never existed?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

TLDR so STFU!!!!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

BrentCrude, I'll pay you 400 betpoints to do a 15 min interview via phone... (I'll record w/ camcorder myself using the speakerphone with you)

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Bread was banned by the way.. or he was suspended and didn't wanna come back

Something like that

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

unreal

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

How dare you try and use Bead as a way of telling us your lame theory about Pat Tillman.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

what about Ganch?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Brent with it being over 10 days since you last posted some of us were starting to wonder if we should give you a Tillman award...

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crude----let JJ call you.

Please.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    How dare you try and use Bead as a way of telling us your lame theory about Pat Tillman.
    not really a "lame theory" when a guy gets shot 3 times in the head at close range from u.s. military personnel

hard to think that was an honest mistake

In addition, in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by the Associated Press, the Defense Department released 2,300 pages of documents which were reported to indicate:[27]

• There has never been evidence of enemy fire found on the scene, and no members of Tillman's group had been hit by enemy fire.
    • The three-star general, who withheld details of Tillman's death from his parents for a number of months, told investigators approximately 70 times that he had a bad memory and couldn't recall details of his actions.
    • Army attorneys sent each other congratulatory e-mails for keeping criminal investigators at bay as the Army conducted an internal friendly-fire investigation that resulted in administrative, or non-criminal, punishments.
    • Army doctors told the investigators that Tillman's wounds suggested murder because "the medical evidence did not match-up with the scenario as described."[29]
    • There were special forces snipers in the group immediately behind Tillman's platoon.[29]

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Alot of people on the Army dispised Tillman because he was high maitnance and arrogant. There are alot of people who feel he was killed on purpose but this "Goverment had Tillman killed " Is new to me. Some of you complain about the government more then you discuss sports, so it's hard to tell

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

i love the fact that nobody mentioned that tillman was an asshole,nobody liked him,he had a neck issue and was gonna get cut

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Alot of people on the Army dispised Tillman because he was high maitnance and arrogant. There are alot of people who feel he was killed on purpose but this "Goverment had Tillman killed " Is new to me. Some of you complain about the government more then you discuss sports, so it's hard to tell
    i don't care how many people in the army disliked tillman, NOBODY in the military kills another soldier intentionally unless there were direct orders from higher ups saying to do so.
    and if they would do that on their own, you can bet they would be court martial'ed and someone would've been punished

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Say what you want about Pat Tillman... his balls were twice the size of anyone's brain on SBR.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Say what you want about Pat Tillman... his balls were twice the size of anyone's brain on SBR.
    must have been hard to walk

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Fukkin A.

Pretty sorry for anyone to talk shit about a guy after he lost his life while at war for our country. (regardless of how he was actually killed)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iceminers26

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011