TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

QB Rotation For Preseason Games???

You figured with our great technology and mass media skills in today's world... there would be an internet site that tells you all of this??? WTF??? It's 2012 people... where can we find this material??

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

It all depends on the coaches and their personnel. Every team is different and wanting to try new things. Even the coaches some of the time themselves don't know.

General rule of thumb is to look at the depth chart. In preseason week 1 usually the starting QB plays the first 2 drives of the game then is benched. The second string then plays the rest till half time. In the second half the third string usually goes one quarter and then the fourth string plays the last quarter.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I appreciate the info... but according to ESPN.com New Orleans only has 2 QB's and Arizona has 3... but I believe Kolb is hurt? This is why it's confusing... because they really don't list 3rd and 4th guys.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14730

Jim Feist's site use to be one of the best to summarize this years ago - they'd go through articles and news, drawing up a few lines on what to expect in each game. Haven't seen anything comparable since then.

You pretty much have to find as many articles as you can leading into a game - local papers, training camp reports, quotes from anyone on a team, etc. With enough effort, you can track down at least a tidbit or two here and there that's worth having.

btfoz
    btfoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6748

Here's what to expect from the Saints: http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...xcited_to.html

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I appreciate the info... but according to ESPN.com New Orleans only has 2 QB's and Arizona has 3... but I believe Kolb is hurt? This is why it's confusing... because they really don't list 3rd and 4th guys.

Then I would expect Skelton to go two quarters then. Also Michael Floyd to go at least 2 quarters.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Quote Originally Posted by btfoz View Post
    Here's what to expect from the Saints: http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...xcited_to.html

thx for the article m8 (good read) - anyone got a cards one lol - hate preseason but I would feel empty to not at least put 50 bucks on the game