josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like atlanta -4 what do you think?

i'm thinking the falcons got too much on both sides of the ball. Offensively and defensively what do you guys think? that and the saints have yet to play a good team

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I think this is a no brainer on ATL...
    I think NO is ONLY a sentimental pick at best...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to agree with you Mcba1n, althouigh i will be passing on this game myself.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i am leaning atlanta too

the big thing with me is drew brees is a big upgrade from aaron brooks so still waiting to get a precise read on the saints (i'm thinking about 7-9 ish right now)

not cause brees is that great but cause brooks sucked that bad his last year in new orleans

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I agree with all of you, clear lean to the Falcons here. Just hate laying more than 3 in the NFL. I do it on occassion but only grudgingly.

Any thoughts on the total? Worried that NO defense won't be able to slow down Atlanta's run game, they might pile up some yards. Still got this weird lean on the under though.

Probably just going to stay off completely, if I had to bet it would be Atlanta and under.

goldengoat

what's the latest on john abraham?

i know the guy has a groin issue again and is questionable

that guy is a difference maker when he is not injured

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed; Atlanta running game too strong...NO weak schedule and did not even look that strong against Pack...Total iffy b/c not sure how many points NO will contribute. Atlanta should be able to score 24 and if so, obviously AT and Over a push in worse case....
    ATL are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 meetings...
    4 units at, 2 units over, but then again I bet NE

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like the Saints to win the game.. Saints are much improved compared to last year and historically they play the Falcons well. I do not why everyone loves the Falcons so much, I don't think they are some powerhouse that is going to win 12,13 games. They are a 10-6 team and the Saints are an 8-8 team.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed img, nothing impressive about either of these teams 2 wins......talk in the forums is like falcons are superbowl bound. I think when people think falcons they just picture Vick running and say book it. Falcons may romp but i can't see value at -4 on the road

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

i am contemplating a play on the saints. waiting to see what the line does before kick off. or, i may get a wild hair and take the saints ml.

Philippe27
    Philippe27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vick can't stay in the pocket and pass, Saints have a good rush defense and should pressure Vick. I think Falcons are a good matchup for the Saints and I expect the Saints to win this.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish
    I agree with all of you, clear lean to the Falcons here. Just hate laying more than 3 in the NFL. I do it on occassion but only grudgingly.

Any thoughts on the total? Worried that NO defense won't be able to slow down Atlanta's run game, they might pile up some yards. Still got this weird lean on the under though.

Probably just going to stay off completely, if I had to bet it would be Atlanta and under.

I hate to lay anything over 3 in this game myself Pat.

In regards to the total on this game. I really couldn't give you a strong opinion on this one at all. I can see this being a 27-13 final though.

goldengoat

i don't see john abraham out there

doesn't help atlanta's case at all