isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give Us the Slacker Indy Report

I'm dying to know where my money should go on this game, Slacker. I know you've got the goods on the Colts so let us know where you stand on this line. I think the fashionable pick is with the Jaguars but that's probably a mistake. Their defense is nice but it has yet to be tested with any real passing attack and Indy's is the realest. Can they win by a touchdown at home? Is this one going to be a shootout?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Sorry I didn't see your post, isetcap. When I saw Indy -6 1/2 available right before kickoff, I almost jumped all over it, but since I'd decided earlier in the week to stay away from this game, I declined. This one was basically a "no play" for me this week.

The Colts have the same kind of team as last year, basically. They won't miss James much. The defense still has lapses, but continues to gradually improve, IMO. Maybe by the end of the regular season these guys will start to get "playoff ready" or whatever and maybe we'll make a run.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big win today. I'm not so sure they're quite the force they were last year, though. They are missing the balance on offense and aren't quite as intimidating to NFL defenses.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Their run defense is a big time joke. If the Giants had just run every play on the opening Sunday night, we might have seen a NFL record. I see they almost surrendered 200 yards on the ground today. I'd be shocked if they made it to the AFC Championship game.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

saw that the Colts ended up winning by 7...congrats to those that had -6.5...

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

They miss Edge a LOT.... He was the perfect back for that system.