Ernie_Money
    Ernie_Money's Avatar Become A Pro!

4-team teaser to close out the week

Took 2 days off after a tough 1/2-run loss on Thursday and a tough week, period, as I decided to just wait till Sunday, play my teaser to hopefully salvage the week and maybe jump-start me into Week 5. Haven't had a winning day in 10 days (haven't bet all of those days) and probably should have played some NCAA yesterday as I had a good day, but placed no bets.

4-team teaser, laying $1200 to win $1000 (5dimes)

NY Jets +18.5
    Jacksonville +20
    NY Giants +16.5
    Denver +20

Reasoning:

I believe all 4 of these teams have a shot at covering the regular spreads. The Jets should stay within 3 scores of Buffalo as the Bills have yet to score 18 points in a game yet this season, and the Jets should be able to put up at least 2 scores in this one. The Colts are banged up and I know Jacksonville is coming off a big Monday Night win, but this game is JUST as big for them as they have something to prove here to their intra-division rivals. The Giants are just too good to lose by 3 scores here. They played the Colts tough, had a big comeback win vs. the Eagles last week, so although this is a let-down spot, it is also a revenge spot from last year. Seattle has been a bit slow out of the gate offensively, so the Giants should stay close. Denver has played the patriots tough in recent years and Tom Brady is just 1-4 against them in his career. I see the Patriots beating the Broncos and their sputtering offense, but Denver should keep this game within 2 scores.

Week 4: 2-6, -$890
    Week 3: 3-3, -$575
    Week 2: 5-3, +$306 (did win $509 on the Mansion free bet & hedge)
    Week 1: 5-1, +$913

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love that Teaser!....Though I'm not a fan of 4-team teasers, that one looks almost too good to pass up. Good Luck!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

Holy cow. The Giants covered for you to save the play. Congrats. That didn't look good at 42-3!

rezster
    rezster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23023

Bookies love the teasers...I wonder why.