josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

nfl week 3 card

i stopped betting for a while but i think i got it again lol. this is a hard week to call. However i'm happy to report that i'm 11-0 on games i called last week.

Jags+7
    carolina-3
    MIAMI-7 first half

thats my three team play. any imput will be appreicated. let me know your pics laters and good luck

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck man!! I hope you kill em..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

11-0. Very nice. Last week in the local contest Im in, 66 people went 15-0 in the NFL. No point spread granted, but still 15-0. My best in that contest last week was 13-2.

Pick the Pros

Weekly Winners

Good luck tomorrow, josebla89.

Welcome to SBR.

Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I like Carolina but I think the Jags are gonna get rolled. Indi isn't missing Edge very much.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

jose,

What's your reasoning behind your picks?

I'm with ya on the Carolina pick. But I'm staying away from Miami, and the Jags/Indy game is too tough for me to call. I like Carolina because they are showing a lot of guts, despite their record. Plus, when Steve Smith comes back, they'll have that extra X-dimension that they so sorely need.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I went 13-2 last week just picking the winner. Last week was easy..

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

the jags d is good enough to cover

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on that 11-0 last week

I do like your Miami play this weekend. That game just screams blowout IMO

I can see why you like the Jags in this game. Jax seems to match up well with the Colts.

I'm not sold on your Panthers play though. That line just doesn't look right to me at all.

Good luck with your plays this week bud

ballzonia
    ballzonia's Avatar Become A Pro!

None is talkig about Minny vs Chico. Not sure why. Seems Minny is a team that can do something now that they have a running game and head coach with an IQ over 100. Jax scares me although can blame anyone for taking a dominant D.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ballzonia
    None is talkig about Minny vs Chico. Not sure why. Seems Minny is a team that can do something now that they have a running game and head coach with an IQ over 100. Jax scares me although can blame anyone for taking a dominant D.
    This game is a tough one. The trends seem to point towards Chicago, but trends only mean so much. I think this Rex Grossman character is grossly overrated. Personally, I like Minnesota at home. I will probably throw them in a teaser to get more points though.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Italia_NYC
    This game is a tough one. The trends seem to point towards Chicago, but trends only mean so much. I think this Rex Grossman character is grossly overrated. Personally, I like Minnesota at home. I will probably throw them in a teaser to get more points though.
    Also, just noticed the Bears opened at -3, and are now -4.5.

All the more reason to pick Minny.