batlak
    batlak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Batlak's NFL Week 3

Had a bad week last week. Getting these two picks in early. Really like the bears game.

Bengals +109 1 unit
    Bears -3 -125 2 unit

Lines from pinnacle. Be back Sunday with the rest of my picks.

batlak

Forgot to put my record.

Record
    3-4-0 -2.24 units

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Good luck, the Bears have looked might impressive so far, albeit against the Packers and Lions.

batlak

Thanks Owned!

Adding........

Jaguars +7 -110 1 unit

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    the Bears have looked might impressive so far, albeit against the Packers and Lions.
    thats what makes this bears team hard to get a real grip on this year. They have been beating up on the shitty teams in there own division these last 2 weeks. In the next couple of weeks when the schedule gets alot tougher, we should see alot of value betting against them.

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

like the bengals call. but, i think the underrated vikings squeek this one out by a fg over the bears. gl

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

I like the Bears in this one as their D will stop the run and force Johnson to the air. Bears 24-16

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

why do you like these plays? I always enjoy reading analysis of other people (moreso than the picks.)

batlak

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7
    why do you like these plays? I always enjoy reading analysis of other people (moreso than the picks.)
    Bears vs. Vikings

Even though the bears have played mediocre teams, the vikings haven't really played anybody either. To me, they beat a bad redskins team and an injured panthers team that imo gave the game to the vikings. I also think the bears defense will be too much for the vikings. I've got the game Bears 21-10.

batlak

Jaguars vs. Colt

I think 7 pts is too much in this game. The jaguars always seem to play the colts tough. I see the score around 21-17 with teh jaguars having a legitimate shot at the outright win.

Bengals vs. Steelers

This is more of a gut play. Steelers offense looked bad monday night albeit against a great defense. Big ben shouldn't of played last week. Think bengals are one of the best teams in the league.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the Jags have matched up very well against Indy in recent years. I can see why you like them.

josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really like the jags +7 and the carolina panthers -3 i need one more team for a solid three team parlay. any advise will be appreciated and please back up your response. i will 11-0 last week on an 11 team parlay lol hard to fathom but i think last week was alot easier than this one

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by batlak
    Bears vs. Vikings

Even though the bears have played mediocre teams, the vikings haven't really played anybody either. To me, they beat a bad redskins team and an injured panthers team that imo gave the game to the vikings. I also think the bears defense will be too much for the vikings. I've got the game Bears 21-10.
    I cannot more strongly disagree. The Packers are not mediocre, they are at the bottom rung of the NFL right now. The Lions are still a work in progress, this early in the season, and mediocre is probably a stretch. The Redskins & Panthers both went deep into the playoffs last year. Both should rebound and have a decent season this year. At worst, you can suggest that the Vikings are about par with these the Panthers/Redskins if they were more healthy. Even then, I wouldn't give the Redskins or Panthers this many points with the Bears coming to town. The Vikings getting 3 1/2 at home should be an easy play.