SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Jets, Bills Under 34½

Jets, Bills Under 34½

Game Time: 9/24/2006 1:00:00 PM
    By: Alex Smart
    http://www.who2beton.com

Don't look for a lot of points in Buffalo Sunday when the Jets visit the Bills in Week 3 NFL action.

The Jets travel to Ralph Wilson Stadium for an AFC East divisional matchup with the Buffalo Bills. Both teams have started out 1-1 on their fledgling season and although the Bills are lined as 5½-point favorites, it's the total at 34½ that grabs my attention.

Buffalo has started out with two consecutive unders. In week one the Bills lost 19-17 to the Patriots, a score that fell short of the posted total of 41 points. And then just last weekend they upset Miami 16-6 with the combined score falling under the posted total of 37 points.

Bottom line: Off two dominating defensive performances and two less-than-stellar offensive efforts by Buffalo, I look for the Bills to continue to play under the total until adjustments are made.

Final Notes & Trends: Supporting this play is the fact that home favorites in AFC divisional matchups are 12-22 O/U since 2002.

Play: Jets-Bills Under 34½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't even want to watch this game, much less bet on it.

I can see this game going over though. I feel both these teams can score on each other.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Yikes, I'm agreeing with you too much this week, BBD
    I hope that's a good thing.