bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Billy Volek Saga really heats up today

This guy just flat out lied to Fisher about him being ready to play this year. It's commng out today that the whole coaching staff wanted him traded.

Do you guys really think this is part of that 0-2 start this year, or are the Titians just that bad ?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I still think Volek ****** Fisher's daughter. Fisher didn't specify what the lie was.

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see them as a great team but I think they have a decent QB in the future with Vince Young. I never heard anything about Volek lying but I dont see him as that good of a QB anyways.

Is Kerry Collins still going to be their starter or are they going with Young? I think the smart thing to do is let Young learn a bit more and let Collins take the beatings this year.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I've never seen Fischer that pissed off EVER.... I'm sure getting traded to another team where he'll never start is a good punishment.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I think the lying thing had to do with an agreement between he and Fisher that they wouldn't say anything bad about each other while they were trying to trade him.

TexAg001
    TexAg001's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Titans are just bad. They could have beaten the Jets but were not going to do anything in SD..even facing a QB making his 2nd start.

And yes it does make me smile to see plays where Vince Young would take off for 20 yards in college go for 2 to 4 yards here in the NFL. Vince Young aka uncle rico will fail in the NFL.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TexAg001
    I think the Titans are just bad. They could have beaten the Jets but were not going to do anything in SD..even facing a QB making his 2nd start.

And yes it does make me smile to see plays where Vince Young would take off for 20 yards in college go for 2 to 4 yards here in the NFL. Vince Young aka uncle rico will fail in the NFL.
    I think your still mad about the national championship next year vince will take that team to 8-8 after that its playoffs baby, and he will be a better qb then matt lienhart when its all said and done.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Leinart is going to be a world class bust. I've said that from day 1 and I'm sticking to it.