Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Carolina !!!!

Anyone see the carolina game?

Their brilliant return man decided it would be smart to throw a 10 yard pitch. Thx for losing the game for me sir.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zikaris

Their brilliant return man decided it would be smart to throw a 10 yard pitch. Thx for losing the game for me sir.
    I was trying to forget. That game along with Philadelphia's blowup cost me big.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

there were quite a bit of bone head plays and terrible calls this weekend between college and pros.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Not to mention having to listen to Bill Maas for that game was like rubbing salt into an open wound, over and over again.

He never shuts up during the game. Talks over the play-by-play guy. I noticed some new guy is working with him this season. Sam Rosen must have asked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zikaris

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Lets see... Late in the game, up 7 points and you throw the ball to someone that isn't looking for it... Worse yet, you're a cornerback throwing the ball?

THEN - your field goal defensive team doesn't even CONSIDER a fake, when the field goal is virtually meaningless - and go for the block? From that distance? Cmon - use your brain.

I think Carolina should fire their special teams coordinator today... That's 2 inexcuseable plays by a unit that is NOT allowed to make mistakes in the FOURTH QUARTER on the road.

I watched most of that game and I still cant' get over what I saw. Also, with there basically being 3 players playing on an offensive line that didn't play the week before at that position - you're in big trouble. Jake looked horrible, but that line was, with all due respect, terrible.

Carolina's D is going to have to keep carrying the team until the offense can get some sustained flow. That's a lot to ask, since the O is doing nothing. I don't think Steve Smith alone is going to correct the special team blunders or the offense. I think Carolina forgot that you have to EARN your way to the playoffs - you don't just get there. IMO, that's shocking from a John Fox team - they seem to be missing that pep and confidence that John Fox teams have. He's a heluva coach.

anthon9283
    anthon9283's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad I didn't put money on that game. I did pick Carolina to beat the spread though in the BTP contest. Would have been 4-0