picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

What should I do?

I need some very quick advice from the experts. Betroyal has some live lines going. With virginia up 13-10 I put 2 units on them at +300. Virginia just scored to make it 23-10 at the half and now Florida st. is at +550. Would you put 2 units on FS to at least guarentee a 2 unit profit or would you sit on your current bet and make a 6 unit profit. Of course if FS did win you would pull in a 7 unit profit

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

As Steve Miller said, Take the Money and Run. Congratulations on the win (I was sweating with you at the end - I had a pretty big play on Under 49.5), but get your money out of Betrayal ASAP.

picantel

Thanks. While I was waiting for a reply they took the FL +550 OTB so I was really cursing when they got within 5 with plenty of time to kill. It did not help that virginia dropped about a dozen potential interceptions. Why is betroyal that bad? Granted I still have a ways to go before my 10x turnover and I see their D ratiing but I only put $100 in to have them match it and see how it goes. They state they have been in business for 10 years. What can I expect>?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Good thinking Picantel...you played it right! As Razz says, always take guaranteed money. Sometimes it is a lot of work for a very small profit.

Take for example this bet I have today:

Jacksonville/Pitt (1st half bet)

Over 17 (+108 @Pinnacle) $500/540
    Under 17 (-105 @SIA) $525/500

If it goes over I am guaranteed $15 profit...if it goes under then I just get my money back for $0 gain, $0 loss...and if it pushes I just get my money back. Normally i don't risk that much on a real play but a situation like this gives me the leeway to play a little bit more.

$15 here and there it adds up by season's end.

Good luck today Picantell

picantel

and if they have a loyalty program it gets you a bit closer to that free bet.