Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody else get burned in the Giants/Eagles game???

How the hell do you blow a 17 point 4th quarter lead? I am so pissed. Anybody else here get burned in that one? Oh yeah, I also had Carolina +2 and we all know what happened there...what a day.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

sorry Illusion I feel your pain bro the best thing about today is its almost over what a day*****

War Pig
    War Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

As u can see I'm a diehard Birds fan and I'm ready to get sick. cant believe they blew that lead, they gave it away. Especially the Trent Cole 15 yard personal foul 4 kicking a player,CANU SAY IDIOT. anyway, they made too many mistakes and got too complacent

War Pig

This is how I feel about the Eagles Friggin Loss

penetrate penetrate
    Bunch of IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raqsshoes
    raqsshoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ill never go against either of the mannings. The "powers that be" like them too much

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I didnt have no action on that game, but it did help me on one of my "pick the pros" contest cards. Im 12-1 going into tonights game. The loss on that card was the Buccs. Its funny, all three OT winners helped me on this card.

Would be nice to go 14-1 for the week, because 14-1 won it last week.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9590

One of the worst losses I've ever seen. I also had Carolina. Looked like a possible 2-0 day, then 1-1, then finished 0-2.

How do you let a team march into FG position from their own 20 with 55 seconds left and no timeouts? Plus, that fumble by Westbrook with 5 minutes left was a killer. Then the penalty. No way Feeley makes a 49-yarder.

I had to run outside and mow the lawn to blow off some stream. Didn't even watch the 4 o'clock games.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I picked the Giants and Minnesota

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

its games like that which make some people say the nfl is scripted

Seattle Slew

Congrats. Carolina got an absolute gift in the OT on the reversal of Dellomme's fumble on the Carolina 20. No way was that a forward pass. But the Vikings made the plays to march down the field after the punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl
    I picked the Giants and Minnesota

Seattle Slew

Andy Reed takes a big hit here as well. You gotta keep your team in the game. Wasn't McNabb seen laughing in the huddle with 5 minutes left before the fumble?

Quote Originally Posted by scottyy11
    its games like that which make some people say the nfl is scripted

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andy Reid is one hell of an overrated coach. Joe Buck loves him, though!

There's no team in football that deserves heart-wrenching losses more than the Eagles, except perhaps the Patriots.

War Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew
    Andy Reed takes a big hit here as well. You gotta keep your team in the game. Wasn't McNabb seen laughing in the huddle with 5 minutes left before the fumble?
    I agree, Reid totally shut down the offense and counted his chickens. I think the big play that sealed thier loss was the 15 yard personal foul on Trent Cole. The field goal was from 50 yds and after his IDIOTIC PENALTY FOR KICKIND A PLAYER, it was 35 yds. There were so many non-plays and points that the Birds left onthe field, it's no wonder they lost. 1. both 4th & 1's they missed 2. the fumble that Michael Lewis didnt recover 3.Westbrooks fumble 4. The penalties 5. Receivers dropping passes at crucial times, mainly the last drive where Stallworth and L J Smith dropped passes for first downs. And we'll you get the picture. I could go on but I'm araid I'll have a HEART-ATTACK DAMN THOSE BIRDS
    Last edited by War Pig; 09-17-06 at 09:34 PM.