moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Oakland Raiders.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Oakland Raiders.
    It's sure looking like they are.

If it's not a fumble, it's and interception. This Raiders team seems to shoot themselves in the foot in every which way.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    It's sure looking like they are.

If it's not a fumble, it's and interception. This Raiders team seems to shoot themselves in the foot in every which way.
    Refs tried to do everything possible to help these misfits cover and they still couldn't. Why didn't Shell just kick the FG on 4th and 10. 21-9 final would've been just dandy.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That field goal wouldn't have helped them at all Owned. The Raiders needed 2 TD's and two 2-point conversions to tie it up. If you were coaching that so-called team, you would have went for it too.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    That field goal wouldn't have helped them at all Owned. The Raiders needed 2 TD's and two 2-point conversions to tie it up. If you were coaching that so-called team, you would have went for it too.
    I would've just gone for the points. Did Shell really think they were going to win the game with 4 minutes left? Regardless, the 22 point margin was much closer than it should have ever been.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Owned is right. Oakland is the worst team in the NFL. I was surprised that they managed to get a first down today.

I was with you on the +13 Owned. After the Raiders first two "possessions", I felt pretty stupid.

moses millsap

They only got first downs and rhythm because the refs were helping them out. When the refs decided it would look worse than the Oklahoma/Oregon game if they continued, I think they just sucked it up and said, "we did all we could for these morons".

Walter missing a wide open Moss in the endzone by 5 yards over his head was brilliant. Quite possibly better than all the rooster-sucking by the announcers on Walters. Kid made a few good throws, but he still blows and will continue to blow.

isetcap

When did Gus Johnson and Andrew Walter start having sex together? Shell inserted Walter into the game and Johnson made it sound like the Messiah had arrived. Maybe Shell should have put in a new center since Walter also had difficulty handling the snaps.

isetcap

Maybe Washington.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Culpepper averages 1 fumble per game over his career. When is he going to stop fumbling?! Culpepper is one of the more overrated QBs in the league. Hard to believe he almost shared the league MVP with Manning a couple years ago.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    When did Gus Johnson and Andrew Walter start having sex together? Shell inserted Walter into the game and Johnson made it sound like the Messiah had arrived.
    I wouldn't be surprised if some gay sex tape came out after listening to that shit all day long during that game.

moses millsap

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    Maybe Washington.
    Didn't watch the game. As bad as the Raiders?

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

the raiders have to be up there too...

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Raiders,Titans and Texans those are the shit of the shit. Horrible teams that will be underdogs all year...

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Killed a ton of my teasers, not to fond of them at the moment.

isetcap

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    Didn't watch the game. As bad as the Raiders?
    I'm stretching a bit when I say the Redskins. With Joe Gibbs there, they should turn things around eventually. As soon as Brunell gets injured, they'll be much better off.

IMG mentioned the Titans and Texans in addition to the Raiders. I think that is the Triumvirate of Misery in the NFL.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

How come no one is mentioning TB? Too much respect for Jon Gruden? That team is horrible!! They might have the worst offense in the NFL right now. Falcons should have won that game by 30 (four missed FGs...short FGs).

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

Never liked him. Best thing for Minnesota was getting rid of this guy. Miami will take a huge step back this year with him. They have no offensive weapons. Culpepper had some decent players around him in Minnesota and still stunk. Miami could finish last in the AFC East.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    Culpepper averages 1 fumble per game over his career. When is he going to stop fumbling?! Culpepper is one of the more overrated QBs in the league. Hard to believe he almost shared the league MVP with Manning a couple years ago.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    How come no one is mentioning TB? Too much respect for Jon Gruden? That team is horrible!! They might have the worst offense in the NFL right now. Falcons should have won that game by 30 (four missed FGs...short FGs).
    Cracker are you going to hammer Carolina this week? Cause I am.

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Miami is a 11 point favourite against Tennessee. Guess not everyone thinks Miami sucks

pags11

the NFL is just nuts...bunch of DD favs came in yesterday...

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Cracker are you going to hammer Carolina this week? Cause I am.
    Carolina is my best bet (so far). I see them winning by double digits.

imgv94

Man I have a bunch of good plats this week..

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Miami had a very disappointing game against Buffalo, but i don't think they are the worst team. That has to go to my childhood favorite team (raiders) it is amazing how far they have fallen

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami was much better at the end of last season. They needed a sober, experienced QB like Brad Johnson.

I've never been a fan of QB's like Culpepper or Vick. Now the media go on about Vick again; picked up right where they left off two seasons ago. Before that, Culpepper was the sensation. Bottomline: Teams like that have never won a championship. And they probably never will.

(My explanation. During the season the other players develop less and less initiative -always leaving it to Vick-, so when they're needed at the time when it counts they're not sharp).
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 09-19-06 at 12:53 PM.

Zikaris
    Zikaris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Didn't espn pick miami to be in the superbowl?

psycho44

Didn't Culpepper had Randy Moss to pass to? Who does he have as his prime target now? Booker?

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope its the titans I think Jeff fisher is a great coach but I don’t know what the hell he was thinking bringing in Kerry Collins the only thing I can think of is that he knew this team was good enough to compete with Billy volek, and since he wants v. young to start prob ied say week six he had to get a doofus like Kerry Collins to come in and stink it up.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Miami has the best receivers in the whole league with McMichael, Booker, and Chambers who is their best guy.

Oakland will beat Cleveland I would think, the worst team in the NFL is Kansas City until they get Green back though.

isetcap

Quote Originally Posted by rm18
    Miami has the best receivers in the whole league with McMichael, Booker, and Chambers who is their best guy.

Oakland will beat Cleveland I would think, the worst team in the NFL is Kansas City until they get Green back though.
    Wow.

moses millsap

I'd much rather have KC than Oakland even if Huard at QB. He's on par with the idiot of the year in Brooks and Gus Johnson's stud muffin Walters. It's amazing when Oakland can put 3-4 decent plays together. Their defense has played well in both 2H's though.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

You may be right about HUard being better than anything the Radiers have, but the Raiders have an advantage on defense, specail teams, and the skill positions although, KC has a big advantage on the OL, also Gallery being hurt helps the OL temporarily, which is kind of sad as a Raider fan.

psycho44

if only the Raiders can get out of the penalty. How many years have they led the league in penalties?

Guess it's time for a change of uniforms. How about a mickey mouse logo? Or maybe their fans should just dress up in the disney characters.

pags11

all I know is that Culpepper's gotta cut down on his INT's...

12 Last