SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony George: Play Chargers -11½

Tony George: Play Chargers -11½

Game Time: 9/17/2006 4:15:00 PM (EST)
    By: Tony George

The Titans travel to San Diego this week where they should be easy prey for the home team Chargers.

It's the home opener for the Chargers who looked unbeatable with nine sacks against Oakland this past week.

Kerry Collins gets the the start for the Titans, and I love going against Collins who is struggling with the offense that has both RB's injured at the top of the overall injury problems Tennessee has already.

Collins against this pass rush is sure to throw it away and force balls like he has his entire career. The Chargers are 22-7 ATS their last 29 games, while against AFC teams Tennessee is 8-24 ATS, unreal with Jeff Fisher at the helm.

DEFENSE rules this one, and LT should have a big day running the ball, especially late if Tennessee's defense is on the field a lot, which they might be. A total mismatch here and rarely will I lay this number in the NFL, simply a great spot for the Bolts. The Titans lost by seven at home to the Jets, and the Jets are not that good and cannot run it like the Chargers can.

Play: Chargers -11½
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 08-05-14 at 04:26 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Titans in this game.

I can't judge the chargers by last years game at all. The Raiders were just shooting themselves in the foot every other series it seemed like.