begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picks for 09-17-06

Fellas,

Here are some of my early leans for Sunday. Any input on any of these games?

Bengals -10
    Lions +9 1/2 - if I take this I will probably buy it to 10
    Giants +3
    Jax +2
    Broncos over 38

Thinking about Raiders +13 but gonna be hard for me to pull the trigger on them.
    Last edited by begolf25; 09-15-06 at 12:28 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too like Jax and Detroit this week myself bud. On that raiders game, at 13 i myself would have to take a shot with them in that game.

begolf25

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I too like Jax and Detroit this week myself bud. On that raiders game, at 13 i myself would have to take a shot with them in that game.
    BBD,

I might have to avoid the Oakland game. Their O-line was already in trouble, now this.

Radiers lose Gallery with calf tear
    By Len Pasquarelli
    ESPN.com

Already under fire after a dismal performance in the team's opening game shutout loss, the Oakland Raiders offensive line has suffered another setback, as starting left tackle Robert Gallery has a partially torn calf muscle that likely will sideline him 2-to-3 weeks and perhaps longer.

MercJr
    MercJr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't like that Giants pick. Eagles are the class of the division and have double revenge from last year. Can't see them losing at home.

matthew w
    matthew w's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan and miami fl money line and fsu-4 and ok st -30

btwizzy
    btwizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe I am going to say this, especially as my first post ever, but I believe Culpepper will bounce back in a big way, Dolphins win going away.

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am staying off the Cinci game. Laying 10 is too many.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

begolf you are going against ACE-ACE the most popular handicapper on the net right now, his big play this week is UNDER 40 in the Den/KC game. He might be right, KC is playing with a 2nd string QB and they are having offensive line issues now. Denver usually doesn't give up that many points especially at home.. Watch out bud.. Good luck...

begolf25

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    begolf you are going against ACE-ACE the most popular handicapper on the net right now, his big play this week is UNDER 40 in the Den/KC game. He might be right, KC is playing with a 2nd string QB and they are having offensive line issues now. Denver usually doesn't give up that many points especially at home.. Watch out bud.. Good luck...
    Yeah, these were just some initial leans. I am going to look these and a few other games over a little closer tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up. What a great weekend of football we got coming up!

imgv94

How about your Redskins man? What should we expect from them?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already on NYG and will probably load up some more. Very strong. I expect an extremely flat Philly. This could get ugly.

imgv94

I like the Giants also. If Eli Manning can play just about average they are SUPER BOWL BOUND! completely outplayed the Colts last week. Expect another huge season from Tiki Barber..

Tricky
    Tricky's Avatar Become A Pro!

You may very well be right but something about the Giants leaves me cold. This week will be a good measure of where they're at.

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    I like the Giants also. If Eli Manning can play just about average they are SUPER BOWL BOUND!