pickwinners
    pickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

dolphins bills

liking the dolphins on this one but am hesitant to pick it. whose everyone else like?

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

love the fish theve had plenty of time to stew over the pitt loss, Saban cut a 2 year lineman letting the team know he aint taking no shit this week. Hb picks fins 31 bills 13

JohnnyBoy928
    JohnnyBoy928's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats cause your in Miami papi... hahahaha I say the same with Tampa Bay and they always leave me with a bad taste, just like my ex-grilfriend...

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY
    love the fish theve had plenty of time to stew over the pitt loss, Saban cut a 2 year lineman letting the team know he aint taking no shit this week. Hb picks fins 31 bills 13

HAPPY BOY

youll remeber my text monday like the fins to cover just my opinion and i am gonna put my money to the tune of 5 units if u win then u win, I just feel Miami is at home in Sept (look at there track record) that with the Pitt lost I think the team will be focused. Bills have a devastating loss to the Pats after leading most of the game I think these are 2 teams with different mind sets. I will say this the day may be rainy that worries me a little, but again I like Miami.

JohnnyBoy928

Trends - Trends - Trends... hahahahaha
    Its nice over here on the west coast of florida... Rains everyday like it should...

but I love miami bro... The city that is... Not the Dolphins... hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY
    youll remeber my text monday like the fins to cover just my opinion and i am gonna put my money to the tune of 5 units if u win then u win, I just feel Miami is at home in Sept (look at there track record) that with the Pitt lost I think the team will be focused. Bills have a devastating loss to the Pats after leading most of the game I think these are 2 teams with different mind sets. I will say this the day may be rainy that worries me a little, but again I like Miami.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Spread is too much to love miami.
    Buffalo has some D... And with Culpepper - it's even scarier. I'm not sold on him being a good game manager yet with this team... He doesn't bring it against solid Ds, usually, either - and Buffalo's D is solid.

I like the points by a touch, but not enough to pull the trigger.

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I like Miami here, 10 days off, Buffalo 2nd road game in a row. 10-14 pt win for Miami

JohnnyBoy928

Wow...
    Buffalo will get this with no prob... If not then you can bash me as much as you want...

Quote Originally Posted by stump
    I like Miami here, 10 days off, Buffalo 2nd road game in a row. 10-14 pt win for Miami

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

let's see. Buffalo almost pulled off a big upset last week against New England and they played above expectations. Miami played below expectation last week.

I'd take Buffalo and the touchdown.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Lot of points to give in what I believe will be a low scoring game. Don't really like the Bills either, a no play for me. I did take a shot on the U37 though.

HAPPY BOY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy928
    Wow...
    Buffalo will get this with no prob... If not then you can bash me as much as you want...
    nah johnny i like your style kid and the hahahahaha shit that goes wiyhout saying so all ill do monday is a TOLD U

MercJr
    MercJr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stump
    3rd in a row if you count the preseason.

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would personally take the Bills if they are getting MORE than a touchdown....and would stay off it otherwise. We have not seen enough of either team to have a clue as to how well they will perform this year (IMO), but I wouldn't mind taking Buffalo plus over a TD.

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

If I was to play I would play Miami -6.5.
    Tease Miami and Under.