crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

If I would have liked GB and saw your post I would have changed my wager. If some rookie who I've never met jumps on a forum and calls the game the lock of the year, then it must be so!! In fact, in hindsight, after seeing your post I should have mortgaged my house, maxed my ************ and bet my entire life's savings on a New Orleans team which barely beat a bad Cleveland Browns team the week prior, against a GB team at Lambeau Field that plays much better at home. Stupid me...instead I looked at other respected posters on this thread who made some good arguments for GB and thought about the stupidity of betting on a "lock of the year" and I lowered my wager. Stupid, stupid me...

Please post your lock of the year again this week!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    Please post your lock of the year again this week!
    lol

rightsideup
    rightsideup's Avatar Become A Pro!

how

can ANYBODY allow what someone else says about a game let it affect the way they bet, especially when you say that you dont respect their opinion...THATS an oxymoron!!!i deeply apologize if because of me calling the game a "lock" cost you money because you lowered your bet...that seems like your problem..you must not have a great deal of faith in your own choices if you let someone elses choice( that you say you dont respect) influence your play..!!!!!if you called a game a "lock", i would think to myself "man, he really likes that team" my first thought wouldnt be "wow, let me lower my bet because i dont know him and he used the word "lock".. thats so funny.. i am a rookie and you are the greatest!!!!!!!now, that my friend is a LOCK!!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

rightsideup,

Don't sweat it man. You can never please everyone. Keep posting your picks and just filter out the noise.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

good job rightside. I was all over NO myself as I cant bet GB again until I see something positive out of them. I actually think the Bush woulda played better but may have been caught with all that money and USC drama.

First 12