RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFC East :Betting experience can be humbling

I usually win more bets than I lose on NFC East game. But overall, while I have made a small profit with my small sized bets on NFL games over the last 6 or 7 years, I am guessing I am in the loss on my overall NFC East bets. I am a Steelers fans, but outside Steelers games, I follow the NFC East the most. Giants and Redskins have been the biggest culprits in my losses. I still win more bets more than I lose on the Giants(especially the last playoff run), but there are usually one or two games each season where I inexplicably bet big on the Giants or (for or against) the Redskins and I get burned overall in terms of net profit moneywise even if I am still up ahead on number of bets won. I had the Giants on all combinations against Seattle last year and what I lost on that game and another Giants loss (forget which) erased all my winnings on the Giants last regular season. I had staight bets, moneyline, 10 point teasers(to cover for the 16 point spread or so). I am just glad I decided to bank on the Giants in the playoffs and it did offset my regular season disaster with the Giants.

Anyone have this experience with the NFC East?

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

no i dont