SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears at Packers - Sep 10th

Bears too much for Pack

By: Tom Freese
    http://www.procappers.com
    The Bears should have more than enough to handle the Packers today in Green Bay.

Green Bay is starting two rookie guards against the vaunted Bears defense. QB Bret Favre should have retired as this team is in shambles.

The Bears have turned their fortunes around against the Packers going 3-1 ATS the last four meetings. They won and covered in Green Bay as a road favorite last year. Look for more of the same today.

Play: Bears

SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay over Chicago

By: Marc Lawrence
    http://www/playbook.com
    The Packers are home dogs today in Green Bay versus the Bears, and we're taking the points!

The Packers open the '06 season in the rare role of a home dog knowing they are 5-1-1 ATS in their last seven tries as home pups.

Green Bay has also cashed in eight of the last 11 games in this series. On the flip side the Bears are just 3-11 SU in their last 14 road openers.

Add to the mix the fact that Chicago has cashed in just three of its last 11 tries as a road favorite and suddenly we have the makings of a live home dog.

Look for Brett Favre to improve to 10-2 ATS in his last 12 tries when seeking double revenge here today. Grab the points!

Play: Packers

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I am all over the Bears giving 3 1/2 points. This is my play of the week. The Packers are a probably the worst team in the NFL right now, and it will take a week or two before the linesmakers realize just how bad the Packers are. Get this discount price while you can, the Bears should be giving at least 6 1/2 points today.

Taking a flier and laying 13 1/2 points or more on some kind of mega-teaser could yield a big payoff, as this one could get ugly earlier, forcing Favre into desperation mode and the Bears may roll this one up by 20 points once the Packer turnover machine gets into gear.

JohnnyBoy928
    JohnnyBoy928's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep Yep... Took the bears with 3.5... Knew that was a lock...

but I got just dumb lucky with taking the Under.... phew that was a close one...

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00
    I am all over the Bears giving 3 1/2 points. This is my play of the week. The Packers are a probably the worst team in the NFL right now, and it will take a week or two before the linesmakers realize just how bad the Packers are. Get this discount price while you can, the Bears should be giving at least 6 1/2 points today.

Taking a flier and laying 13 1/2 points or more on some kind of mega-teaser could yield a big payoff, as this one could get ugly earlier, forcing Favre into desperation mode and the Bears may roll this one up by 20 points once the Packer turnover machine gets into gear.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Good job Johnny.

Get your picks up in the best bets threads or just start your own personal thread with your plays.

JohnnyBoy928

Hey man.. I don't even know you... hahaha Maybe I will... we shall see... Starting to dig this place...

I'm just a squirrel, trying to get a nut...

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Good job Johnny.

Get your picks up in the best bets threads or just start your own personal thread with your plays.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Hope to see you stick around JohnnyB.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad you like the forum Johnny. I too hope you stick around and post your 2 cents

JohnnyBoy928

Only if you got change...

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    Glad you like the forum Johnny. I too hope you stick around and post your 2 cents

Brick Tamland
    Brick House!
    Brick Tamland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Looks like Tommy had a feel for this one. I need more than a feeling to get me to look at the play. The packers are going to get used to being dogs at home.

Midseason retirement? I see cuncushion with a side of cracked ribs. When you are that ol your bones get smaller.