Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some help from you guys

Hello everyone. I just found this message board this past week and I have enjoyed reading everybody's views on the Pro football games, I am sure you guys helped me with my office pool picks. Now it has been a while since I placed a wager on a team, and I must say I am "out of the mix". The last time I placed a wager there were no online books. It was a guy that somebody knew that had a "business out of his basement".

From what I have been reading 5 dimes is a safe place to set up a wager. Now I need to refresh my memory on teasers and parlays. Can anybody refresh my memory with these terms, and when the best sistuation is to use these type of wager?

I look forward to placing a wager week 2, and with your help I look forward to putting a few extra bucks in my pocket.

It's going to be a long season for my team (Jets 6-10), but I live and die green and white...GO JETS!!!!!!!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Crash course on teasers:
    1. Only bet 6-point teasers that cross the 3 and 7.
    2. Don't play road favorites
    3. Play 2-teamers at +100, or 3 teamers at +180
    4. Play the day of the game if possible (when the lines are fairly stable).

Re: 5 dimes. They seem to be solid enough, but aren't good for teasers. They shade their lines against "wise-guy" teasers; you'll always get better teasers somewhere else (even though they have +100 2-teamers).