SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT Profits: Jacksonville Jaguars -2.5

LT Profits: Jacksonville Jaguars -2.5

This game marks the first regular contest with Terrell Owens in a Dallas uniform, but this is a tough Jacksonville defense to make a debut against.

Remember that the Jaguars finished at 12-4 last season, and they would have won any other division in football if not for the misfortune of being in the same division as 14-2 Indianapolis. The Jags relied on their defense with quarterback Byron Leftwich out for much of the year, and they were particularly stingy here at home allowing just 14.9 points per game while going 6-2 SU. With Leftwich now back and healthy, we look for Jacksonville to score enough points this week to emerge with a safe victory.

Now the Cowboys should be improved offensively this year with Owens, and their defense is still very good, particularly the front seven. However it may take a few weeks for Owens to get his timing down with quarterback Drew Bledsoe, as TO appeared in just one pre-season game and failed to catch a pass from Bledsoe. While we feel that Owens will indeed propel Dallas to division champions this season, his lack of playing time in the Cowboys system so far should be a detriment this week.

Game Time: Sep 10 '06 4:15 PM

Play: Jacksonville Jaguars -2.5

http://www.who2beton.com

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do like Dallas in this game myself.

Dallas I feel does match up very well with the Jags. I just feel that Jax really over achieved last year. The boys have a good defense and an explosive offense, not to mention a much more superior coach.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i like dallas too

2 things wrong with dallas though

1. bledsoe holds onto the ball too long and gets a lot of sacks. as long as he doesn't fumble while being sacked i guess it's manageable.

2. vanderjackass is a choke artist

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leftwich is healthy again and I really like that Jacksonville defense. I am playing the Jaguars.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Isnt Vanderjagt injured?