SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT Profits: Kansas City Chiefs -2.0

LT Profits: Kansas City Chiefs -2.0

It is a miracle that Cincinnati quarterback Carson Palmer is starting in the season opener after tearing both the ACL and MCL in his knee less than eight months ago, but is he in condition to play a whole game yet?

Remember that Palmer did not return to action until the third Cincinnati pre-season game two weeks ago, so his on-field preparation for this return is limited. Yes this is the Kansas City defense he is facing, but believe it or not there are some signs of improvement there under new defensive-mined head coach Herm Edwards. We feel that the Chiefs only need to make a few stops here to come out on top in front of its home fans.

That is because we think that Kansas City now has the best and most balanced offense in football. Larry Johnson is the premier running back in the game, and if Edwards holds true to his promise of getting Donte Hall more touches from scrimmage, quarterback Trent Green has an outside chance to pass for 5000 yards! The Chiefs were 7-1 SU at home last season while winning by an average of 10.8 points per game, and with this cheap line we feel that home field advantage will be too much for Cincinnati to overcome.

Game Time: Sep 10 '06 1:00PM

Play: Kansas City Chiefs -2.0

By: LT Profits
    http://www.who2beton.com

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see this play panning out for you.

The home field advantage for the Cheifs is just that damn strong! I'm just wondering if the over might be the better way to play this game though.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

trent green throw for 5000 yards this year???

i'd love to have the under on that

he'll be lucky to get 3000

i'm not liking that statement about best offense either

cinci is closer to that than the chiefs are

but i guess sunday will tell us

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

If you were a tout, you wouldn't have to watch the games, either...
    It's pretty clear none of them do, regardless of what they pick.

My dog watches more football, s'all I'm sayin.

Heh, best offense... Yeah, minus a top 10 LT and pro bowl FB and 2 top 75 receivers, at best.
    Trent Green is solid and very quiet about it - but we're talking wins/losses and the NFL - not fantasy football, here.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think there's no way that Bengals defense repeats last years performance. I will take KC at home today.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i read tj whosyourmoma is questionable

that throws a monkey in the wrench