itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

NFL Draft - Trent Richardson better fit in...

Cleveland or Tampa?

Anyone know which is leaning more toward taking him at #4 or #5 picks?

He'd be a great fit to bring "Buc Ball" back to Tampa and my Bucs are ok at corner already so hoping the Browns will opt for Claiborne and leave Trent for the Tampa?

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

With Cleveland losing hillis, I have a feeling they may jump on this. Plus Blount was good in Tampa last year until injury. Tampa has plenty of other problems to address before looking at a 2 back system.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland - they need him BADLY - Browns fan want him BADLY

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jrmartin.mig View Post
    With Cleveland losing hillis, I have a feeling they may jump on this. Plus Blount was good in Tampa last year until injury. Tampa has plenty of other problems to address before looking at a 2 back system.
    Well first off Blount isn't a real option as a primary back; he can't block or catch the ball, he's best a short yardage option. So RB is one of the areas that Tampa needs to address.

TB does still have holes in the secondary and at linebacker also, but the only other player at the top of the draft would be Claiborne, so I really think Tampa winds up with which ever one that Cleveland leaves on the board.

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

Tampa wants him worse than ever. They want Blount OUT. Just waiting to see how Cleveland blows this draft before acting.