The NFL and Nike unveiled the next generation of lighter, sleeker uniforms for all 32 teams Tuesday at a football-themed fashion show.Don't look for any of the crazy design combinations created by Nike for college teams such as Oregon. The Nike Elite 51 uniforms are more evolutionary than revolutionary. They focus on lighter fabrics, more contoured fits and four-way stretch materials on the inside rather than big design changes on the outside.Nike chief executive officer Mark Parker said the uniforms were 20% to 30% lighter than the Reebok versions players wore last season. There's padding built into parts of the jerseys and pants.Victor Cruz of the New York Giants said the more form-fitting uniforms should help him better elude tacklers: "That's the biggest thing for me: making sure that I'm sleek and I'm fast and I can't be grabbed or held."The Seattle Seahawks are the only club getting a head-to-toe fashion makeover. Their uniform features a touch of neon green, a more aggressive-looking hawk logo on the helmet and wings logos down the pants symbolizing the team's "12th man" fan base. The Chicago Bears are enlarging the "GSH" initials on their uniforms to honor founder George S. Halas. The league and Nike — which replaces Reebok, the league's outfitter for the past decade — have a five-year deal that began Sunday. Now, they hope to jump-start sales of licensed NFL apparel. The league's licensed sales hit $3 billion in 2011, according to The Licensing Letter, which tracks sales of licensed goods.Fans can buy jerseys April 26, the first day of NFL draft weekend. Nike's replica jerseys will cost $99.99. The limited jersey, which incorporates Flywire technology and strategic ventilation areas, will be $135. An elite version, which features water-repelling fabric, will sell for $250. All three will allow freer movement, Nike said. In the meantime, fans can buy new team-themed T-shirts and hoodies from Nike and caps from New Era for prices ranging from $24.99 to $54.99.The NFL and its conservative owners are protective of tradition. But Commissioner Roger Goodell gave his thumbs-up: "I love them." Nike cannot do another wholesale makeover to the uniforms for five years. Once the Seahawks' changes sink in, however, Goodell says more clubs will experiment. "What we tried to do is innovate. Even if the look doesn't change, there's innovation. You saw it with the Seahawks. There'll be more to come." NFL stars who showed up to model included Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith and New England Patriots receiver Wes Welker.