will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

RyanLeafofBets: What's With Your Boy and Pain pills?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yanleaf-arrest

So many guys take a beating in the NFL and your boy didn't play for that long to be risking his freedom for pain.

I've taken prescribed oxycodone becuase I'm about to endure my 3rd surgery in a year but this stuff isn't hardcore. It put's the slightest of buzzes on you. At times, I hardly feel the after effects.

Why is he doing this? To numb the mental pain and he's afraid to take hardcore drugs? Dude is like Corey Haim going to 20 pharmacies and robbing houses. That's extreme for oxycodone.

This guy doesn't need jail, he need's rehab before this get's out of control.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

The degen gene. How many guys here sign their paychecks over to the books with 0 hope of ever getting them back?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Prescription addiction is somewhat of a concern but robbing houses to get the meds? That's beyond extreme.

Uh flashback to the Draft....who would you rather have now? Manning or Leaf? WOW---(I was leaning towards Manning because of his dad Archie and leaf had some skills....holy shi%......this look's embarrassing now)

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

My guess...

He has so much regret from being a huge bust that he just needs to find some way to cope with the pain? Dude is a nutcase.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i wouldn't regret taking an $11 million signing bonus and nice salary for doing nothing

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not true that oxy is mild......It fukks people up badly after a while, the buzz is big if you don't have any pain to begin with

What was your prescription/How many Milligrams of it