blacksheep
    blacksheep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The case against Football Jesus

Burned by this guy, like many.

Contact me with any information.

Already nailed his rap sheet. It's heavy. Should have done my homework beforehand, but just too damn busy these days, which was the reason for buying picks in the first place.

For all that I think I have learned in this business, I continue to amaze myself on how much I still need to learn, or how many lessons I have forgotten.

Thanks

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Sorry to hear that he tried to sell me his plays, but i caint

blacksheep
    blacksheep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

It gets to a point where it's not about the money anymore ... it becomes personal. Now, it's personal. Guy has a trail of criminal charges since 1987, as far back as my guys have found plus recent charges. In multiple states.

None of that might not even matter if his info was legit. People make mistakes in the past, etc. But there is a bad pattern here, almost as bad as his info. He was recently charged in LV and has permanently vacated the state, though he claims to live there and bet there. He does not. He is working his scam from California now.

Somewhere it ends for guys like this, the scamming. Usually it starts by shining a bright light on him.