frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The Broncomania is ecsatic with Peyton Manning arrival to Mile High

Forget Tebowmania, Broncomania is back again! In a Denver Post poll of over 50,000 readers, nearly 69 percent approved Manning coming to Denver. I haven't been this excited since seeing Denver in the 1997 Superbowl. The Broncos will have more than enough money to bring in Jeff Saturday, Dallas Clark, and Brandon Stokley to solidify that young receiving core. They can also go after a high profile receiver like Mike Wallace if they wish but will more likely get one from the draft. The Broncos offense should be set.

All they should do is draft nothing defensive players, to fortify a already decent defense that was forced to protect countless of Tebow's stalled three and out drives.
    Last edited by frostno98; 03-19-12 at 07:30 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

That just shows that 31% of our fans are ******* morons.
    Points Awarded:

dodger33 gave durito 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

I've been a Peyton Manning for years, I never expected him to play in our home state of Colorado with the Broncos. Awesome!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good signing until Peyton gets blindsided in week 3.....36 year old with 4 neck surgeries and nerve issues???? No one mentions it at all, who cares if he looks good throwing in March, all that matters is if he can take hits week after week and hold up, which is a big IF

Obviously if he does hold up he makes any team an instant contender, and the Broncos were already a solid team.....Not sure if I would have went this route considering the big risk, but I like Tebow more than most people

I thought a team like the Dolphins with no future at all at QB should have been the ones taking the big risk on Manning, nothing to lose.....But Elway never liked Tebow so there's your answer

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I can't wait for the Bronco's to fall flat on their face. Elway should be ashamed of himself in how he went out of his way to disrespect Tebow at every chance. I get it, you never bought into the kid but why embarrass him and treat him like shit in the process? Elway and Fox deliberately tried to set him up for failure, doing everything in their power to make him look bad, especially with the bullshit play calling. Then Elway took to every media outlet to bash him publicly. When have you ever seen a front office disrespect it's own players like that?

Manning is a great pickup for Denver but karma is a bitch... It won't be long before Babylon is destroyed.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Still dont see why he wouldnt choose the Niners over Denver, makes no sense to me. I saw how guys would approach Manning when close to a sack, there shy about it, same way with Brady sometimes, like they have too much respect for those two guys and wont hit them like they do every other qb. Now Im sure nobody will want to be the guy who ends Peyton's career permanently, youre gonna see alot of guys on defense being gun shy and not laying into Peyton. He should just retire, the neck is the one thing you dont play around with, you have money no need to keep playing and especially not for the Broncos. Hope this doesnt end tragically.
    Last edited by BernardMadoff; 03-20-12 at 03:05 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I can't wait for the Bronco's to fall flat on their face. Elway should be ashamed of himself in how he went out of his way to disrespect Tebow at every chance. I get it, you never bought into the kid but why embarrass him and treat him like shit in the process? Elway and Fox deliberately tried to set him up for failure, doing everything in their power to make him look bad, especially with the bullshit play calling. Then Elway took to every media outlet to bash him publicly. When have you ever seen a front office disrespect it's own players like that?

Manning is a great pickup for Denver but karma is a bitch... It won't be long before Babylon is destroyed.
    See I saw it as just the opposite. How did they treat him like shit? Seemed like they tried as much as possible to tailor the offense for him. They could have easily never even played him in the first place. Tebow should be grateful they gave him a shot at all.