bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Are ex-football players really this retarded or are they just broke?

These lawsuits lately about oh my memory aint worth a shit anymore is a joke, first of all these players are dumb as a pile of rocks and I doubt their brains worked very much to begin with but secondly their job was getting hit by very large men for years, if that's the career path you chose expect some downside.

If you're a boxer or an NFL player you ARE GOING to be injured, you ARE ALSO going to make a fukin fortune, if you dont want to be injured go take your 400 lb dumbass to McDs and pass on the 50 mil contract and hot cheerleaders youll be banging. If you accept the dangers then take the money, me personally I'd take the money but if they want to play it safe and work at McDs then more power to em.

YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET HURT IN THE RING OR IN NFL (well with all these faggoty new rules which make the NFL horrible to watch maybe you wont anymore ), ACTING LIKE ITS SOME KIND OF SHOCK TO FIND OUT PLAYERS GET INJURED IS A FUKIN JOKE!

IF YOU PLAYED 15 YEARS IN THE NFL AND SPENT YOUR 100 MIL ON DRUGS, WHORES AND YOUR ENTOURAGE AND ARE NOW BROKE TOUGH LUCK

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i have more sympathy for broke nfl players than any other athletes.....none for broke nba players..they are just stupid.....the nfl is a different animal....the inflated numbers you hear when they contract numbers are released are misleading....guaranteed money is all that means anything.....their contracts are never fully guaranteed like the other leagues....every game is like getting into a carwreck every week...i dare you to watch these guys try to get out of bed on monday mornings

how many guys have made 100 mil in the nfl chief??

you think dave duerson or andre waters even made 20 mil in their careers?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Okay well if you blew 20 million tough luck, u got average joe workin for 40k a year what does he make in 30 years like 1.2 mil total and he's doing fine

Im supposed to feel sorry for a guy that made 20 mil in a few years and managed to blow it all...good luck

You're right about the NBA players though, cant hardly even get injured in that sport beyond a twisted ankle or something and these guys get guaranteed 100 mil and still end up flat broke. Arenas just bought a 5 mil dollar home shark tank (good investment ), in 10 years hell be flat broke and tryin to get 100k a year playin for Puerto Rico
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-18-12 at 06:03 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

No sympathy. Even a minimum earning NFL player that can last 6-7 years should be able to live comfortably if they save and invest their money. They can also easily get jobs in the organization after they retire.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i dare you to watch these guys try to get out of bed on monday mornings

that will be a tough dare to take on...

you ever watched an NFL player get out of bed on Monday?

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    that will be a tough dare to take on...

you ever watched an NFL player get out of bed on Monday?
    yes...esera tualo...lolol

all jokes aside...you get the point though...these guys are hurting units on mondays

tell me what talent level you have to be at to make 100 mil in the nfl?...peyton...brady....even those guys i dont think are even seeing 100 mil in the nfl....at least cutting it close......in the major leagues you have to mike hampton or john lackey...lol

guys can invest...most end up getting swindled or taken advantage of.....in the nfl you have to get the most money while you can....and alot of these guys you hear about with major issues now never made alot of money to begin with...the mike websters....andre waters.....all of these guys never made 20 mil....and in the end they end up addicted to painkillers
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 03-18-12 at 06:06 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i know what its like to try and get up the next day after a game....... places i never knew had muscles hurt.

have some sympathy you clowns. this would be like spitting on soldiers when they come home with their legs blown off cause you feel they shouldve expected it.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    i know what its like to try and get up the next day after a game....... places i never knew had muscles hurt.

have some sympathy you clowns. this would be like spitting on soldiers when they come home with their legs blown off cause you feel they shouldve expected it.
    Dude, no one cares how you feel after playing ultimate frisbee with your buddies.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

yeah ok kerry..... you and your div 1 baseball playing ass who doesnt even know how to read the standings.

PickWinnerAllDay

yeah ok kerry..... you and your div 1 baseball playing ass who doesnt even know how to read the standings.

Yep, I played for UT. You played right field in T-ball so you know how it goes.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

sure and i bet peyton had the locker next to you.

PickWinnerAllDay

sure and i bet peyton had the locker next to you.

different sport, nice knowledge.