DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marshall in Chi-Town will be a train wreck too..Bears still won't beat Green Bay.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

all the top wr's will be signed , miami will not get manning

He will be on denver or tenn. He wont be in arizona

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Lol, the beast of this all is with Marty gone as O.C, Cutler will run that show and bomb Marshall all day!

ttwarrior1

nfc is tough, 4 division winners and only 2 wildcards

and i believe atlanta and detroit will be back. NY out and phily to the playoffs

ttwarrior1

vj to tampa makes no sense for vj

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    The bears have plenty of leadership with urlacher, Briggs and peppers. They don't need him to be a leader.

Like D2 said clearly him and cutler get along well and work well together for whatever reason.
    Yeah, the Bears have always had a pretty tight locker room with Lovie. They've had some players with issues, but it's never been a situation where that's held them back. Even with Cutler, with another team, all the criticisms and whatnot might have fractured the team, but the Bears pull together well, very team-oriented. What Lovie lacks in game-time decisions sometimes, he doesn't when it comes to steady leadership and a tight locker room. I don't think Marshall will be a problem. Most WR can be divas at times in one way or another, so if that's going to scare you, you can't hardly have a WR.

Gdog
    Gdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

great deal for the bears

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah, the Bears have always had a pretty tight locker room with Lovie. They've had some players with issues, but it's never been a situation where that's held them back. Even with Cutler, with another team, all the criticisms and whatnot might have fractured the team, but the Bears pull together well, very team-oriented. What Lovie lacks in game-time decisions sometimes, he doesn't when it comes to steady leadership and a tight locker room. I don't think Marshall will be a problem. Most WR can be divas at times in one way or another, so if that's going to scare you, you can't hardly have a WR.
    Completely agree. Don't think he'll be a problem at all, all the Denver guys back together with bates here too. I wouldn't mind bringing royal over too but I'd still take Floyd if he's there.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Great signing by the Bears, they got a bargin

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

ya he really made the Fish so much better didn't he. They dumped a huge salary on a guy that is a headcase and had a couple decent years in Denver ages ago in football years. Now miami has cleared the cap room to sign Manning and Wayne.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ya he really made the Fish so much better didn't he. They dumped a huge salary on a guy that is a headcase and had a couple decent years in Denver ages ago in football years. Now miami has cleared the cap room to sign Manning and Wayne.
    I don't think it's a coincidence he had huge years when he played with an elite quarterback, and down years when he played with garbage in Miami.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Wayne is much better, even though he is older and a much better team player.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

68 receptions
    5 TD's
    18 drops

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

My cousin from Florida said that Peyton doesn't want to play with Marshall. It could be the only reason that I could think off. Possibly bring in Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark.....I still don't like this for Miami. Chicago get's a steal

DwightShrute

I don't think it's a coincidence he had huge years when he played with an elite quarterback, and down years when he played with garbage in Miami.
    maybe. But didn't you see him play in Miami? I did a lot. He dropped passes like I have never seen. Borderline pussy when coming across the middle. He was hired to make them better and you can argue very easily that he didn't. Does he have talent? Yes.

His best game in the last 2 years was the Pro bowl this year! You watch him drop the balls in Chicago. Especially when the ball is thrown in the middle of the field.

Oh btw, Cutler isn't much better than any QB the dolphins had throwing him the ball the last 2 years.

Now the Bears have the most over rated QB and WR in the NFL. Good luck with that Bears fans.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-13-12 at 04:48 PM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

bump

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    maybe. But didn't you see him play in Miami? I did a lot. He dropped passes like I have never seen. Borderline pussy when coming across the middle. He was hired to make them better and you can argue very easily that he didn't. Does he have talent? Yes.

His best game in the last 2 years was the Pro bowl this year! You watch him drop the balls in Chicago. Especially when the ball is thrown in the middle of the field.

Oh btw, Cutler isn't much better than any QB the dolphins had throwing him the ball the last 2 years.

Now the Bears have the most over rated QB and WR in the NFL. Good luck with that Bears fans.
    Even with all the drops he still put together two solid years while playing with two quarterbacks who won't be starters anywhere else ever again.

Clearly cutler is significantly better than Moore and Henne, not even going to get into that argument.

Marshall is a top 5 wide receiver. He's nowhere near overrated. Cutler may be slightly overrated but look what he did when he had Marshall.

DwightShrute

Even with all the drops he still put together two solid years while playing with two quarterbacks who won't be starters anywhere else ever again.

Clearly cutler is significantly better than Moore and Henne, not even going to get into that argument.

Marshall is a top 5 wide receiver. He's nowhere near overrated. Cutler may be slightly overrated but look what he did when he had Marshall.
    did u see him play last 2 years? 2 solid years? ya maybe for a 5th receiver on your roster but not your #1 guy. come on. Ya he did pad some stats in meaningless games but when it mattered, he was almost always MIA (missing in action, not Mia for Miami)

Spin it all you want but he was a HUGE failure in Miami. Most were skeptical as to why Denver were willing to let got a so-called elite WR or top-5 WR but it wasn't too long before Miami fans found out why. Chicago fans will see what Miami fans and Denver fans know. He will make a catch here and there which will be amazing but then you will wonder if he is even in the line up. He ain't gonna make teh Chicgao Bears better.

zsr

He put up like 80+ catches and over 1k yards both years with terrible quarterbacks. I know your a Miami homer so your probably mad he didn't get you guys in the playoffs, but he was the least of your problems and you know that.

When he's had a good quarterback he puts up huge numbers.

Denver gave him up because Josh mcdaniels was dumping everybody with off field issues.

You guys want Wayne and look at the terrible year he had last year. Elite wideouts need good quarterbacks.
    Last edited by zsr; 03-13-12 at 06:08 PM.

DwightShrute

Cutler on Miami the last 2 years wouldn't have made them better. The QB wasn't the problem. Good luck with Marshall but I will be saying the old "I told you so" after the season. Yes Miami is my team but I am a Bears fan also btw.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-13-12 at 06:10 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is so hard to guard
    Great possession receiver
    Great move Bears

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if the Bears have a little luck along the way i could see them slipping into the playoffs next season.
    This gives Bears fans a little optomism to look forward to since it will be a long summer for cubs/white sox

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

The Dolphins have got to be the biggest fuckup organization in the history of sports. These are the same ***** who, upon seeing that Wes Welker had *huge* potential, thought it'd be a good idea to deal him for...what was it... a SEVENTH round pick or some mind-blowingly rediculous bullshit. What a bunch of ass *****.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    The Dolphins have got to be the biggest fuckup organization in the history of sports. These are the same ***** who, upon seeing that Wes Welker had *huge* potential, thought it'd be a good idea to deal him for...what was it... a SEVENTH round pick or some mind-blowingly rediculous bullshit. What a bunch of ass *****.
    it was a 2nd and a 7th....and this isnt the same regime that let him walk thats in charge now...huizenga was the owner at the time

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Marshall, Bennett, and Knox is a pretty good WR combination right now. I love the movie. Bout time Cutler had a real receiver to throw to. Bennett is solid but hes just a possession type guy.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

This is the best thing to possibly happen to the bears. Marshall is finally reunited with a QB who both trust each other. Still would love to see them both in Denver.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    68 receptions
    5 TD's
    18 drops
    Right. Now list his numbers when Cutler was throwing to him. Plus Denver didn't have a Forte, or a good D then.

Case closed. Bears were 7-3 before Cutler went down, and that was without a #1 receiver and their #1 tackle who was progressing nicely. Add the OT and Marshall and you have a team that will compete for the division.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    The move was made because Peyton didn't want a diva. It's essentially Manning bait. If he comes he can pick whichever WRs he wants (thinking Wayne and Garcon).
    Garcon is going to Redskins to be with RGIII

gimpy

And I know I'm picking up Bmarshall as one of my Fantasy WRs this year. If Manning goes to SF, I'm picking up Vernon Davis in like the 5th round too lol.

Roto97
    Roto97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    And I know I'm picking up Bmarshall as one of my Fantasy WRs this year. If Manning goes to SF, I'm picking up Vernon Davis in like the 5th round too lol.
    Yup. And moss might be worth a flier in the middle rounds if Manning goes to SF.

gimpy

Quote Originally Posted by Roto97 View Post
    Yup. And moss might be worth a flier in the middle rounds if Manning goes to SF.
    Doesn't look like it ---- they re-signed Smith.
    Arizona looks like the best bet. Fitz and Manning can play out the rest of their careers together and AZ can focus on rebuilding under the Manning flag. Send Kolb packing...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Marshall, Bennett, and Knox is a pretty good WR combination right now. I love the movie. Bout time Cutler had a real receiver to throw to. Bennett is solid but hes just a possession type guy.
    Knox could be done. That hit was devastating. Can't count on him at all. Bears still need another couple receivers. No doubt they will use at least 1 of the top 3 draft picks on a WR, and there are plenty of good ones that can make an immediate impact. I wonder if the Bears will still take Floyd if he's available. He kinda seems like a Marshall clone.

zsr

I think if floyds there you have to take him, but it doesn't look like he will be.

Have to look at a tight end too.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I think if floyds there you have to take him, but it doesn't look like he will be.

Have to look at a tight end too.
    Not at 19. Nobody good enough. It just depends who might be on the board. There are some possible linemen on both sides. Bears could still use an upgrade at LT.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Not at 19. Nobody good enough. It just depends who might be on the board. There are some possible linemen on both sides. Bears could still use an upgrade at LT.
    I just meant in general, probably free agency.

Yea I'd rather they grab an offensive linemen then reach on a wideout like wright, Would be nice if Floyd fell to 19 though. Pairing him with Marshall would be unbelievable.

First 12