zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams seem to think Bradford is an elite quarterback.

He looked good his rookie year with garbage around him. Plus with his salary nothing they can do, have to put pieces around him and see what they have.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Rams seem to think Bradford is an elite quarterback.

He looked good his rookie year with garbage around him. Plus with his salary nothing they can do, have to put pieces around him and see what they have.
    Injuries have killed him to this point - I'd rather have him and all the picks as opposed to RG3 personally

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    Injuries have killed him to this point - I'd rather have him and all the picks as opposed to RG3 personally
    Agreed. With some talent around him and staying healthy, I think he can be a really good quarterback.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9799

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    Don't believe everything Shefter says - if Cleveland really offered the same, Rams accept - Rams would have the 4th pick and not the 6th - Local Cleveland media has been saying for weeks now that the Browns front office wasn't that into RG3 yet ESPN keeps running stories that the Browns were going for him - I tend to believe the Local Media that has access to the team has more information than ESPN on their team
    I think John Clayton reported something similar, either way, it wasn't 'the same' exactly. Why Washington won out is because apparently, well not apparently, obviously they gave the additional 2nd rounder, and thats apparently what Cleveland wasn't willing to do at the time of the trade

And local cleveland media would be wise to say the front office wasn't into him...they'd be stupid to sit there writing articles and news reports that Cleveland had to have him or else. Why would the let st louis know (or furthermore any other team that was looking to trade) just how much they wanted to be in on him (if they did at all) that would be stupid to a. Look desperate, or b. tip their hand

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Jackpot for the Rams, especially since those 1st rounders will be high ones the way the Skins operate.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Poor stupid Browns

First 12