bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

kansas city is not "much more talented" team than miami...not at all

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post
    Reading there are some issues in Miami that might turn Peyton Manning off from going there..

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter that, in the "estimation of many people around the league," the Dolphins are losing steam in the sweepstakes for free agent Peyton Manning.

Without providing detail, Schefter cited the same reasons that drove away Jim Harbaugh and Jeff Fisher. "I think there are certain circumstances that prevented certain people from choosing Miami," Schefter said. "And I think that those factors will come into play with Peyton Manning." Added Schefter, "I think their chances right now are dwindling some. ... Miami doesn't seem to have an advantage that it did a few days ago, in the estimation of many people around the league."

I wonder what those circumstances are??
    incompetence of the owner and general manager

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Next up, Whisenhunt and the Cards..they always say you never interview at the place you really want to be at first, save the best for last kind of theory..Denver seems like a courtesy call to drive up a bidding war, PM isn't stupid and knows the more teams in on him the more guaranteed $$$ he will get

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Peyton will end up in Denver guys. It has been reported that his first choice are the Houston Texans but Houston likes Matt Schaub and will most likely re-sign Schaub to a long-term deal. Texans don't want to take a chance on a guy with neck problems and only back to 85-90%.

Broncos, Cardinals and Dolphins still remain in the hunt with the Redskins and Sea Hawks out of the race. Expect Denver to land Peyton by Tuesday and put this Tim Tebow nonsense to rest.

newbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

Agree he goes to Denver, bet $100 to win $1000

First 12