Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Everyone is going to be looking for the next Cam Newton for the next few years. Same thing happened when Vick blew up, everyone was looking for the next Vick and a busts came out of that.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Griffin is a bust.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Everyone is going to be looking for the next Cam Newton for the next few years. Same thing happened when Vick blew up, everyone was looking for the next Vick and a busts came out of that.
    It wouldn't surprise me if Griffin is a bust.
    Griffin is not the next Newton though.....Even if Griffin wasn't a good runner, he would still be a good QB....His accuracy and arm strength is top notch and he is a very smart football player....Just so happens he is also a great athlete would amazing speed

He basically has it all.....Can't really find a weakness in his game to be honest, he is way ahead of Newton at this point regarding just purely passing the ball

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Newton has the long ball and mid range down pat. He had better get the short stuff down or both of these guys will leave him in the dust.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Impressive number, but I doubt either of the qbs in this years Super Bowl could yd run a 5.38.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

And the browns select... RG3!

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

browns need to stay put and hope he falls to them and grab floyd or sign v jax

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Griffin is not the next Newton though.....Even if Griffin wasn't a good runner, he would still be a good QB....His accuracy and arm strength is top notch and he is a very smart football player....Just so happens he is also a great athlete would amazing speed

He basically has it all.....Can't really find a weakness in his game to be honest, he is way ahead of Newton at this point regarding just purely passing the ball

I think RG3 has a chance to be great but he took a TON of hits at Baylor! I can understand getting hit running the option but he hangs on to the ball scrambling and got smashed quite often too. Look for injury problems like Vick unless he learns how to protect himself better. Hopefully he'll learn because he's bigger and smarter than Vick.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

7:05PM 1A.Hurricanes TeamTotal under 2.5 -115 I see them scoring 1 goal or less here.. I'll take the -115

9:05PM1B.Calgary Flames ML-150 I Can't pass this one up, even at -150.. Calgary's forecheck will give them the big Edge in this one.

7:35PM 1C.Tampa Bay +100 I'm fading the Sens for the next few games..I see them going on a losing streak

10PM 1D.Dallas Stars ML +175/ I think Dallas has a better chance of winning so i'll take the +175 here

7:05PM 1E. Leafs +120 ML / I see the Leafs going on a winning streak so i'll tail them for the next few games.

Here we go

GL guys

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy could be a monster in the NFL

NFL has some exciting days ahead of them
    Over Under for yards rushing today:

Robert Griffin III (Redskins) Total Rushing Yards - Must Play
    09/23/12Rushing YardsUnder 46.5