Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Just bet..2013 Super Bowl XLVII NFL Futures

Houston Texans +1500 1,000 wins 15,000

best bet on the board Im just hoping there QB is healthy. Who knows maybe it will be Peyton but i doubt it? I'll take my chances if its a healthy Schaub. I really like there chances and will also take them to win just the AFC as that will be an easier proposition for them to win. I just love how well there Defense was playing at the end of the season and there Oline is really good. Foster and Andre Johnson are the best at there positions or very close and to me this all adds up to a very special year for the Texans..Ill be on them all year.

I know its early but this future will only move down so i had to get it while it still had value.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Hard to argue against the Texans. They should take their division easily next year. If Schaub can stay healthy, the sky is the limit.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

I've always liked Kubiak and when they were talking about firing him I always thought that would be a BIG mistake. He's been a good coach a while but he's had horrible "luck" and the defensive side ( not his side) hasn't panned out as well as planned. Bringing in Phillips was perfect and probably bigger than any free agent signing or draft pick. Houston has always had the offense because Kubiak is great at that AND he has talent but now Phillios (one of the best D-coordinators) manned the defense. Good relationship and good results. The defense VASTLY improved and they have talent. Ryans,Cushing, Watt, Mario Williams etc.

Kubiak is one of the better coaches in the league IMO, Firing him to bring in some new guy to get the roster and try out HIS system would have been a huge huge mistake. They gave him one more year and got the better results.

Houston is basically a better version of Baltimore and in an easier division. Their defenses were close to statistically even, they both ran the ball well, except Houston has a better QB, Andre Johnson, and a high end Tight End.