KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Important stat that you don't know about pats/giants

Just saw it on espn

Patriots have 2 tight ends on the field 70% of the time
    Giants sacks all year when 2 tight ends on the field................................... ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ .......4

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

check the giants injuries for the majority of the regular season on defense, and then throw out your secretly discovered fact that was broadcasted on national television.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    check the giants injuries for the majority of the regular season on defense, and then throw out your secretly discovered fact that was broadcasted on national television.
    they were still at the top 5 in sacks in the reg season u dumbfuk so your comment is irrelevant and useless im trying to give out good info and u talk out of your ass

KingJD31

3rd in team sacks in the reg season so keep talking about injurys cause u dont have a clue

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting a feeling Brady is going to have time to throw and carve up that secondary. Belichick has been buried in film for 2 weeks, Brady wants redemption. Giants are a solid team, and I intially liked them. But now I think NE gets it done.

KingJD31

what a fuking idiot i mean seriously guy doesnt even no giants were top 5 in the season in sacks what a useless clown..........do you really bet on football?

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    they were still at the top 5 in sacks in the reg season u dumbfuk so your comment is irrelevant and useless im trying to give out good info and u talk out of your ass
    The giants are playing with a healthy defense and beating the best teams in the NFL. During the regular season they were losing to the redskins and the seahawks with a bunch of injuries on defense. I don't play the ad hominem game. Carry on with your wayward opinion.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Getting a feeling Brady is going to have time to throw and carve up that secondary. Belichick has been buried in film for 2 weeks, Brady wants redemption. Giants are a solid team, and I intially liked them. But now I think NE gets it done.
    i still dont no who im picking

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The reason I dont totally buy that stat is that no other team uses two tight end sets like the Patriots.

With 2 TE on the field teams will almost always be adding an extra blocker to the line in order to stop the Giants rush, and almost never sending two into receiving routes.

FindTheLock

what a fuking idiot i mean seriously guy doesnt even no giants were top 5 in the season in sacks what a useless clown..........do you really bet on football?
    you're basing everything on sacs. Did you see how many times brady got sacked in the Ravens game? he was sacked 1 time.... You don't need to sack brady to beat him, you just have to get pressure on him and force him to make mistakes.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

another homer thread

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    The reason I dont totally buy that stat is that no other team uses two tight end sets like the Patriots.

With 2 TE on the field teams will almost always be adding an extra blocker to the line in order to stop the Giants rush, and almost never sending two into receiving routes.
    its cause the giants are so aggressive ranked 20th in rush d............I watch every giant game when ever its goaline off. or 2 t.e they stuff the run and when you run playaction in that scenario wide open tight ends...................also goes the other way when you are in a passing formation run draws on the giants cause there dlineman do not even consider stopping the run

FindTheLock

I don't like either team on a personal level, but I don't think the giants were nearly as good as they are now during the time when these stats were being recorded.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watch every giant game
    Huh? I thought you're a Jets fan?

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Huh? I thought you're a Jets fan?
    I am watch the jets and giants every gm cause there alwasy on fox and i get a kick out of gms like the seahawks and redskins loss

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Pats are playing a TE as a WR they don't have 2 TE protection... On top of the fact one, the primary one, is injured... Seriously, I don't see how the Pats stay within a TD

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post

Agreed.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

why the NE line is -3 ?