paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady now.

Eli 2-0 in Super Bowls and 8-3 in the playoffs.

Brady below .500 in the playoffs last 5 years and a pro at losing Super Bowls.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Dumb. Brady still has won 3 SB's and has been on 5. Eli isn't even as good as his brother but has a better team around him.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Dumb. Brady still has won 3 SB's and has been on 5. Eli isn't even as good as his brother but has a better team around him.
    Yea. Ele is the worst athlete ever in the history of sports. Texasfan and I bet that luck would factor in if there was a win. We won big monies. Luck won this game and every other game that Eli has ever won because he is such a bad person and bad at everything.

beELIeve. Deja Blue. GMEN 2o12 Super Bowl Champs.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

For now, Tom Brady is still the best QB to ever played in the NFL. One thing that he will forever haunt him is, he will be forever Eli's biotch!

paranoyd androyd

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    For now, Tom Brady is still the best QB to ever played in the NFL.
    how fukkin stupid are you idiot?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post

Eli beat Brady 2 times in the super bowls

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

For now, Tom Brady is still the best QB to ever played in the NFL. One thing that he will forever haunt him is, he will be forever Eli's biotch!

Brady is now 0-2 in legitimate super bowls

frostno98

how fukkin stupid are you idiot?

Get off his dick already F A G

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Yes your right Joe Montana is still better than Brady is and Brady is 0-2 in non cheater Super Bowls. Eli Manning in my eyes could pass up Brady on Super Bowls and he has more years left than Brady has.

paranoyd androyd

^^ finally another person with some common sense

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

that 40 yarder to mario makes him better....one of the best throws in the history of the sport

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I dont think it should be about that, but Eli has every right after tonight to be considered one of the greats. Manning just beat Brady and the Patriots for the second time in four years in the big game, has two mvps, and now has more rings than his older brother Peyton. Manning went 30 for 40 for 296 yards and a touchdown, Brady was 27 of 41 for 276 yards with two TDs and one interception.

In the playoffs this year Manning had nine TDs and only one interception. These are some fantastic playoff numbers by manning, I am entering some of these passing stats tonight and Eli has been incredibly sharp.

Manning is now one of only five players in NFL history with multiple Super Bowl MVP awards. Brady, Bradshaw, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, and now Manning.
    Last edited by gregm; 02-06-12 at 11:14 AM.

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    I dont think it should be about that, but Eli has every right after tonight to be considered one of the greats. Manning just beat Brady and the Patriots for the second time in four years in the big game, has two mvps, and now has more rings than his older brother Peyton. Manning went 30 for 40 for 296 yards and a touchdown, Brady was 27 of 41 for 276 yards with two TDs and one interception.

In the playoffs this year Manning had nine TDs and only one interception. These are some fantastic playoff numbers by manning, I am entering some of these passing stats tonight and Eli has been incredibly sharp.

Manning is now one of only five players in NFL history with multiple Super Bowl MVP awards. Brady, Bradshaw, Bart Starr, Joe Montana and now Eli Manning.
    Um, John Elway also has two rings.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Good Morning from NYC

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

pretend both team's defenses were switched. now who wins? that's why simply winning doesn't prove which QB is better. brady had to play against a far tougher D than eli did

tblues2005

You have to give Manning some credit for playing so well in these playoffs for the Giants. 9 TD's and 1 INT is amazing for any QB in the playoffs. That ranks right around the best that I have seen before. Truly amazing and he deserves lots of credit for winning the MVP of the Super Bowl and I think he has a chance to win a few more also.

tblues2005

Blank the 49ers had a good defense also and Manning pulled that one out. I look at it that way that when you have a good defense like the Giants have they give you a chance to win and it showed yesterday.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Brady is a crybaby, always pledging his case to the ref, buhuhuuuuu

I'd take no QB over Eli and yes I'm slightly biased

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Um, John Elway also has two rings.
    Elway has one mvp ring from 1999. Montana has the most with 3 rings.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eli right now is the top QB in NFL

There is no way you can say he is not
    Points Awarded:

Thehusker gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Blank the 49ers had a good defense also and Manning pulled that one out. I look at it that way that when you have a good defense like the Giants have they give you a chance to win and it showed yesterday.
    2nd and 3 at SF 46(Shotgun) E.Manning pass incomplete deep right to M.Manningham [A.Brooks].
    3rd and 3 at SF 46(Shotgun) E.Manning sacked at NYG 44 for -10 yards (J.Smith).
    4th and 13 at NYG 44S.Weatherford punts 37 yards to SF 19, Center-Z.DeOssie. K.Williams to SF 24 for 5 yards (J.Williams). FUMBLES (J.Williams), RECOVERED by NYG-D.Thomas at SF 24. D.Thomas to SF 24 for no gain (C.Spillman). SF-C.Culliver was injured during the play.
    1st and 10 at SF 24A.Bradshaw right tackle pushed ob at SF 16 for 8 yards (C.Rogers).
    2nd and 2 at SF 16A.Bradshaw right tackle to SF 10 for 6 yards (D.Goldson).
    1st and 10 at SF 10A.Bradshaw right guard to SF 6 for 4 yards (P.Haralson).
    2nd and 6 at SF 6E.Manning kneels to SF 8 for -2 yards.
    3rd and 8 at SF 8(Field Goal formation) PENALTY on NYG-S.Weatherford, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at SF 8 - No Play.

Thanks for kneeling down Eli, we could not win the game without you.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I love Montana, he is without doubt the greatest. Bradys preformance yesterday created him to take a step backwards, he still haS THREE OR FOUR YEARS TO MAKE GOOD.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

pretend both team's defenses were switched. now who wins? that's why simply winning doesn't prove which QB is better. brady had to play against a far tougher D than eli did
    Patriots had a much better defense back when they won those Superbowls. It's almost like it's a team sport or something.

I saw someone else post that Brady is 0 for his last 13 passes of 20 yards or more in Super Bowls. How's that for an individual metric?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Patriots had a much better defense back when they won those Superbowls. It's almost like it's a team sport or something.
    uh, yeah? you're not saying anything that disagrees with what i'm saying. in fact you're reiterating my point. it's a team sport so winning the SB doesn't prove the winning QB is better like some people want to pretend it does

GamblerGreek
    GamblerGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eli Manning is the man!

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

what can you say, eli stepped up when it was needed and made good decision passes.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I am a sore loser and I will not say that Eli is better than Brady...ever.

But I will say...

The Patriots suck. Trying to do their best impression of the 90's Bills, cruise to the big game and then get your ass kicked in front of the biggest audience of the season

They are halfway there 0-2... 2 down and 2 more to blow.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

1. Brady
    2. Rodgers
    3. Brees
    4. Roethlisberger
    5. Eli

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm tired of the Brady fanboys who point out his lack of receivers as proof that he's the best.

The guy's been behind one of the best O-lines his entire career. He has time to check down 4-5 receivers, and he gets crazy stats from a bunch of little passing run plays that turn into 20 yard gains. He gets to play in a division where the Jets are the only legitimate other playoff contender.

Eli's o-line sucks. Imagine if he were back there and had the kind of time that Brady has. Imagine if Rapelisberger were the QB for NE and had that kind of time. There are 4-5 active QBs who would put up the same #'s that Brady has for his career, if they were behind that o-line and played in the AFC Least.

And it wasn't just Welker that lost that game yesterday. Brady's idiotic desperation heave interception early in the 4th quarter was an awful decision. The best QB of all time isn't that careless with the football when protecting a lead in the 4th QUARTER of the most important game of the year.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I love Montana, he is without doubt the greatest. Bradys preformance yesterday created him to take a step backwards, he still haS THREE OR FOUR YEARS TO MAKE GOOD.
    So, if Welker catches that pass Brady doesn't have to take a step back. In fact he becomes the GOAT. But since Welker did drop that pass Brady now takes a step back

So Brady's legacy hangs in the balance of whether Welker catches a pass that he actually catches 19 out of 20 times....

Soooo Silly~

Dirty Bay Player

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    So, if Welker catches that pass Brady doesn't have to take a step back. In fact he becomes the GOAT. But since Welker did drop that pass Brady now takes a step back

So Brady's legacy hangs in the balance of whether Welker catches a pass that he actually catches 19 out of 20 times....

Soooo Silly~

Who says Brady becomes GOAT if they win? The guy lost 3 straight playoff games at one point in his career. Who cares that NE runs the tables in the weak AFC east if they can't get it done in the playoffs.

And Brady's INT and safety came up big in that loss yesterday. Not 100% on Welker.

Joe Montana's Super Bowl Stats:
    68% completion
    11 touchdowns
    0 Interceptinos
    no losses

Why is it difficult to comprehend that Brady will never sniff that type of greatness? He can have as many dink and dunk passes as he wants to set consecutive completion records. But he's lost two super bowls to the same opponent, and he made two huge mistakes in a tight game that factored into their loss last night.

Dirty Bay Player

And 2-6 last 8 playoff games. GOAT???

paranoyd androyd

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Bay Player View Post
    Who says Brady becomes GOAT if they win? The guy lost 3 straight playoff games at one point in his career. Who cares that NE runs the tables in the weak AFC east if they can't get it done in the playoffs.

And Brady's INT and safety came up big in that loss yesterday. Not 100% on Welker.

Joe Montana's Super Bowl Stats:
    68% completion
    11 touchdowns
    0 Interceptinos
    no losses

Why is it difficult to comprehend that Brady will never sniff that type of greatness? He can have as many dink and dunk passes as he wants to set consecutive completion records. But he's lost two super bowls to the same opponent, and he made two huge mistakes in a tight game that factored into their loss last night.

Don't worry about it, no one outside of New England considers Brady anywhere even close to Joe Cool. And not a single NFL expert or historian would put them together either, it's a blowout of epic proportions.

Brady doesn't crack the top 10 all time list, barely top 15.

Eli will finish higher than Brady when all said and done, and is already currently far better anyway.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

he was better before the game

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    1. Brady
    2. Rodgers
    3. Brees