Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

This Superbowl is such a money making opportunity, some people are missing the boat

I just don't get it. You have an underdog that's going to dominate this game in every fashion. They win by 7+.

When these teams played in the first Superbowl they are both very similar in offense, Giants and very similar in defense, but the Pats D is light years behind what their D was then.

They even played this year with a Giants team riddled with injuries and the Giants won.

Post season Giants dominated best team in football this year the Packers and beat a GREAT 49er defense. What do you think they are going to do to this bad D?

Don't use stats for me about the Giants D. They have been hurt all year. I would love to see what they would have done had they been healthy like they are now all year.

Everyone is always looking for an underdog, can't you see it right in front of your face??

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck in your wagers, LTD, I'm also on the Giants! Even though the Pats D is not up to par to the Niners D, the Niners D is far from a "great" defense. Simply just above average defense, but point taken nonetheless.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

One team was the number one seed in the AFC and the other almost missed the playoffs.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some valid points. But NE's D might not be as bad as their stats indicate. They were also banged on D like the Giants were. I think they are in the middle of the pack as far as points allowed. The game should be a PK not NE favored by 3. So there is value in taking the Gmen. However, I have a feeling Brady going to get it done. Playing NE on the money.

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    One team was the number one seed in the AFC and the other almost missed the playoffs.

You have obviously not understood what I said..

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Some valid points. But NE's D might not be as bad as their stats indicate. They were also banged on D like the Giants were. I think they are in the middle of the pack as far as points allowed. The game should be a PK not NE favored by 3. So there is value in taking the Gmen. However, I have a feeling Brady going to get it done. Playing NE on the money.

Going with a feeling is ok. I just have a feeling Brady will be running and Eli will be carving.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I have thought NY up until recently. The more NY backers I see the more I think NE will win and cover.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Just seems like everyone is on NYG. I have asked at least 30 people the last week or so and every one of them say the NYG. I am going NE based on all the NYG love.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i am on the giants -3 1/2 and the patriots -7

i think this is a 10 point game either way and agree with you living the dream. taking the straight line either way is kind of silly, what's the point of taking the giants +2 1/2? if they play like they have been they win easily. if the patriots figure out a game plan to take away what the giants have been doing (pressuring qb, converting every 3rd down, etc etc) then the pats win easily.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    Just seems like everyone is on NYG. I have asked at least 30 people the last week or so and every one of them say the NYG. I am going NE based on all the NYG love.
    its hard to believe people put up their hard earned cash just on decisions based on this. christ.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i have a feeling this guy will get lots of responses when the pats win.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Did you miss the Super Bowl last year?

Living The Dream

I expect a lot of responses if I lose, however I don't see it happening..

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats 31-20

Living The Dream

Giants 24-13

dondude
    dondude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3430

Come onman. Everyone's on the giants. Don't you know that public opinion decides outcome of games

Living The Dream

Ha!!!!!!!!