ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You think he really, truly, deep down, gives a shit? He's rich beyond belief and tapping that win or lose.
    This is somehow making you feel better?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Brady was the last player to take off his uniform...a full hour after the game. He sat at his locker with a towel over his head, staring straight ahead.

Anyone who thinks he doesn't care, most likely never played sports. He has enough money to provide for his grandchildren's grandchildren many times over. That's not why he works so hard. I personally have never been a big fan of Brady, but to saty he doesn't really cae all that much is laughably inaccurate.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave opie1988 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

He cares obviously, the same way Kobe cares if he doesn't win a 6th ring. It puts him in on another level.. However, as stated, his life is better than 99.9 percent of the humans on earth with zero superbowl wins even.

budman77j
    budman77j's Avatar Become A Pro!

if eli loses next time they will rip him too. nobody bitches unless they lose old mr. greenback

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Do you know the guy? You have no clue what is going through his head, if I was him even with everything he has I would want to win every game and I think he does too.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You think he really, truly, deep down, gives a shit? He's rich beyond belief and tapping that win or lose.

stupidest fukkin thread of the year

of course the guy cares

you don't get to his level without being an ego-maniac

cares way more about winning that Super Bowl than he cares about his girl

i guarantee you that

dumb fukkin thread

plus from the looks of this pic she will be hitting the wall anyday now

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68545

Unreal.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

this game said it all he will go down as one of the best to play the game but not the best because of the little guy that dropped the ball it's really to bad brady is not god he can;t throw the ball and catch it to **** what more do you want from him it's just like his wife said he can't throw the ball and catch it to, brady need's some guy' that can catch the ball that guy who dropped that pass should go and follow the yellow brick road ******* loser

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Do you know the guy? You have no clue what is going through his head, if I was him even with everything he has I would want to win every game and I think he does too.

I know whats going through his head, he knows he is 0-2 in legit super bowls and many people think he is a fraud

He could have thrown a better pass to Welker, he was wide open

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

He cares more than anyone else on the team it seems like. His receivers lost him, what would have been his 4th superbowl win

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

eh brady is arragant mofo im so glad giants were able to beat the much hated pats once more.. thank you giants!!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he cares, but he cares more about figuring out a way to get rid of this foreign wench that he married. notice that they haven't had their 2nd kid yet. certainly they can afford it. expect a natalie wood type disappearance at sea on one of their future vacations which always seem to be on water. he defied her by cutting his hair last year that she insisted he grow. he should have stuck with the first model he had a kid with. far less of a prima donna and only slightly less attractive.

ordonezv
    ordonezv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady

Brady cares he will go down as one of the greatest and you dont get there not caring whether you win or loose. he wanted the 4th title

First 12