bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I lost A LOT on Pats tonight and im MAN ENOUGH TO SAY SO

Tom Brady was pouting with his head down the whole game

a 9-7 team who looked like SHIT midway through the season is now superbowl champs

The NFL makes no sense to me at all and i seriously think its the most fixed sport of them all.

It is def the easiest sport to fix due to how hard points are to come by.

Tom Brady the ENTIRE 2nd half looked like he knew he had lost just from his body language alone.Anyone not watching every entire play would not understand.He looked like a little pouty girl the whole second half

How do the 9-7 giants beat a team who just shreds "d" every game in the regular season ?

This game makes absolute NO SENSE TO ME AND MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE I LOST A FEW THOU TONIGHT,BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY TOM BRADY WA SO POUTY AND SITTING ON THE BENCH WHEN HE SHOULD BE UP WATCHING EVERY PLAY AND ROOTING HIS DEFENSE ON.

IM NOT BLAMING THE PATRIOTS JUST BECAUSE I LOST TONIGHT,BUT I THINK WITH 9-7 TEAM WINNING THE SUPERBOWL THAT SOME SHADY SHITTT IS GOING ON IN THE NFL.TOM BRADY LOOKED LIKE HE COULD HAVE GIVEN A FUK LESS THE ENTIRE GAME.

SO GO AHEAD AND PUT YOUR LITTLE AND COMMENTS IN MY THREAD,BUT WHEN 9-7 TEAMS ARE WINNING SUPER BOWLS IT DEF MAKES ME THINK A LITTLE HARDER ABOT HOW THE NFL WORKS!I LOST AND IT MAKES NO SENSE WHY THE PATS DID NOT DOMINATE THIS GAME.

I EXPECT THESE CHILDISH IMMATURE COMMENTS TO POUR IN SO LET THEM ROLL......COME ON GUYS,START WITH THE 5TH GRADE COMMENTS!

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I'm not sure he was pouting. He was pretty fired up after he scored, and he did injury his shoulder at one point.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I had the Patriots. It was a bad play on my part. The Giants were the better team.

With that said, the Patriots were a Welker catch or fumble bouncing their way away from covering.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

The only reason the Giants were 9-7 this season was due to

Hardest schedule for top teams
    Injuries

SF
    Philly
    New Orleans
    Green Bay
    New England
    Dallas all in a row?????

You give anybody that schedule and tell me what happens.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The only reason the Giants were 9-7 this season was due to Hardest schedule for top teams Injuries SF Philly New Orleans Green Bay New England Dallas all in a row????? You give anybody that schedule and tell me what happens.
    I also think that the Giants kind of knew that they just had to get into the playoffs to make a run. In important games, they won.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Eli Manning is a rare QB who is better on the road than at home. Most guys are of the Matt Ryan model, better at home than on the road... winning on the road is tough. Eli Manning has ice through his veins and doesn't seem to be phases being away.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Brady threw 2 perfect throws late and they were dropped after basically being caught.... During the entire season, those throws were caught 90% of the time.... If you look at a replay, youll notice how he caught the ball and then it just 'slipped'... Brady didnt care AT ALL when this happened..

plus, he magically gets sacked on one of his most important possessions in the entire season (yet in more difficult scenarios, he would have found someone, rather than getting sacked)

There were plenty of bets for NE to score first, and magically NY gets the first points in a ridiculous way... people start to pound NY, then NE leads by 8 at HT... people pound NE, then NY magically is ahead at the end...

If people dont think this is a script, then they are retarded and should quit betting immediately..

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Brady threw 2 perfect throws late and they were dropped after basically being caught.... During the entire season, those throws were caught 90% of the time.... If you look at a replay, youll notice how he caught the ball and then it just 'slipped'... Brady didnt care AT ALL when this happened.. plus, he magically gets sacked on one of his most important possessions in the entire season (yet in more difficult scenarios, he would have found someone, rather than getting sacked) There were plenty of bets for NE to score first, and magically NY gets the first points in a ridiculous way... people start to pound NY, then NE leads by 8 at HT... people pound NE, then NY magically is ahead at the end... If people dont think this is a script, then they are retarded and should quit betting immediately..
    shit happens, stop crying
    hahaha, scripted ......... bunch of loser cry babies

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    shit happens, stop crying
    hahaha, scripted ......... bunch of loser cry babies
    I dont bet NFL

You, like 99% of the public, are blind fools

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont bet NFL

The public had the Giants... you're the fool

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

you're obviously a very special one. IT WAS FIXED.

i had pats btw.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont bet NFL

Your a fukin moron unreal the people on this forum.

Books fixed it so they would get buried?

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by Sambooka View Post
    The public had the Giants... you're the fool
    That had nothing to do with what i wrote... Being blind means failing to see the fix

Again, I didnt bet this, only watched, and while the public cashed on NY, they are still generally blind

jsmithj88

I dont bet NFL You, like 99% of the public, are blind fools
    u and the OP shud hold hands and cry on each others shoulders

zsr

good point man, the biggest contract in NFL history isn't enough for Brady, he had to cash his dime bet on the giants ML

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Your a fukin moron unreal the people on this forum.

Books fixed it so they would get buried?
    Im not the "people" on this forum, I know the truth

zsr

You have 4,000 posts on an Internet forum in one year. Your an idiot.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    good point man, the biggest contract in NFL history isn't enough for Brady, he had to cash his dime bet on the giants ML
    Hey idiot, the script isnt about the players betting on it, its aboit the books maximizing on their profit...

About this game, everyone who won on NY is so happy that theyll lose that monry in a couple of days

zsr

Hey idiot, so they forced Brady to play terrible to maximize profit? What'd they do? Tell him they'll take Gisele if he wins? This fukin guy

jsmithj88

Hey idiot, the script isnt about the players betting on it, its aboit the books maximizing on their profit... About this game, everyone who won on NY is so happy that theyll lose that monry in a couple of days
    how does a book maximize its profit by LOSING ??????????

The Special One

And youre reading my 4001th post so that makes you an idiot no?

The Special One

I can explain everything to you but itll take too long to persuade stubborn people like you

zsr

what a clown. The funniest part is this guy is actually convinced he's right and everyone else is wrong

jsmithj88

I can explain everything to you but itll take too long to persuade stubborn people like you
    i can explain to u why ur an idiot, but u done that already

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Tom Brady was pouting with his head down the whole game

a 9-7 team who looked like SHIT midway through the season is now superbowl champs

The NFL makes no sense to me at all and i seriously think its the most fixed sport of them all.

It is def the easiest sport to fix due to how hard points are to come by.

Tom Brady the ENTIRE 2nd half looked like he knew he had lost just from his body language alone.Anyone not watching every entire play would not understand.He looked like a little pouty girl the whole second half

How do the 9-7 giants beat a team who just shreds "d" every game in the regular season ?

This game makes absolute NO SENSE TO ME AND MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE I LOST A FEW THOU TONIGHT,BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY TOM BRADY WA SO POUTY AND SITTING ON THE BENCH WHEN HE SHOULD BE UP WATCHING EVERY PLAY AND ROOTING HIS DEFENSE ON.

IM NOT BLAMING THE PATRIOTS JUST BECAUSE I LOST TONIGHT,BUT I THINK WITH 9-7 TEAM WINNING THE SUPERBOWL THAT SOME SHADY SHITTT IS GOING ON IN THE NFL.TOM BRADY LOOKED LIKE HE COULD HAVE GIVEN A FUK LESS THE ENTIRE GAME.

SO GO AHEAD AND PUT YOUR LITTLE AND COMMENTS IN MY THREAD,BUT WHEN 9-7 TEAMS ARE WINNING SUPER BOWLS IT DEF MAKES ME THINK A LITTLE HARDER ABOT HOW THE NFL WORKS!I LOST AND IT MAKES NO SENSE WHY THE PATS DID NOT DOMINATE THIS GAME.

I EXPECT THESE CHILDISH IMMATURE COMMENTS TO POUR IN SO LET THEM ROLL......COME ON GUYS,START WITH THE 5TH GRADE COMMENTS!
    Agree totally.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Hey idiot, the script isnt about the players betting on it, its aboit the books maximizing on their profit...

About this game, everyone who won on NY is so happy that theyll lose that monry in a couple of days
    Funny/sad thing is that this will be true for many Giants ticket holders.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL is fixed, u my friend are stupid. They are a billion dollar industry. If they fix a game and get caught- It's all over. I guess Gronkowski just pretended to try and catch the hail mary. And Wes Walker dropped the pass because the NFL told him to. Lets say it is fixed and the refs and players are in on it. How long before one of them need $$$ and threatens to go to the media? Give me a break. Yeah, it looked fixed when the refs called a questionable holding against the Giants. How bout the multiple Pass Interference penalties the refs missed on the Pats? Smarten the fuk up. There is parity between these teams, end of story. Athletes are people like you and me. They are throwing around a weird shaped ball. Anything could happen. Defelcted passes, turnovers, injuries, dropped passes, etc, etc. It's not science bro

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

fixed?? oh god here we go with the whiny cry babies

so VERY embarassing

The Special One

Ok morons listen up, first of all im unlike most people on this forum.. I dont make much betting, thats not how im different, but because i know for a fact that this sport is scripted... Unlike most preachers, im not saying this as an excuse (since i didnt bet on this game) but because its true..

Onto the important points..
    Vegas has lost before on a Superbowl and ironically it was on the previous meeting between NE and NY when NY was also the winner... Vegas doesnt mind losing on this game because of two reasons..
    1) 85-90% of winners on the Superbowl (NY backers) will lose that money in no time.. People are greedy and winning money only makes them try to win more.. Vegas will get the money back soon.. Plus they made enough on NY beating GB to cover any losses here
    2) the more important reason is to prove the sport is legit... What better way to prove this than to show Vegas has no control over the winner? This Superbowl made the blind fools gullible and the suspicious people into blind fools... The only people that were convinced more are like this OP, ones that lost money by backing NE

Now dont reply with stupid comments, if you do then this is the last time ill write

zsr

your a fukin moron. Please make this the last time you write. Thanks.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

sad u continue to embarass urself...trying to back up a "fixed" NFL....boohoo

now keep ur word and dont post again...it will save u even more embarssment, IF thats even possible at this point

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    sad u continue to embarass urself...trying to back up a "fixed" NFL....boohoo

now keep ur word and dont post again...it will save u even more embarssment, IF thats even possible at this point
    He actually thinks the books made Tom Brady throw the game. I can't even believe this guy

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

its very very sad

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

i gotta add my right here... and a few more of these

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

A fixed Super Bowl..are you fukin serious?? Yeah..you play football in your backyard as a kid dreaming of playing in the Super Bowl....you make it to NFL...get your shot at being a champion...then are told to fix the game by the NFL and Vegas...give me a break..

WTF is wrong with people..there is no fix in Pro sports by players..

You must of lost a boat load of cash on the Pats..

12 Last