Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

All right ladies, calm down now

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

It wasn't fixed but there's a few Pats receivers that deserve NY Super Bowl rings.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I know for a fact that the poster that said the NFL is scripted in a goddamn idiot. I can't believe I live in a world w people like this. It's actually disturbing to me.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

LOL

I was opening this thread expecting to be proud of our boy Bradley for once since I thought he was going to take his loss like a man. Then I opened it to see that instead of manning up like the title said he is crying fix!!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    I know for a fact that the poster that said the NFL is scripted in a goddamn idiot. I can't believe I live in a world w people like this. It's actually disturbing to me.
    What should be disturbing to you is the fact that youre lied to every game... Its so big of a deal that even with my insight and the obvious faults of several NE recievers, you still dont see it.
    Its foolproof, nobody will ever believe... Congrats to the NFL, the bookies: you guys laid out an invisible trap, and are cashing huge from it, HUGE.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

what an embarassment

the i lost "rigged" excuse....u lost now be a man

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    What should be disturbing to you is the fact that youre lied to every game... Its so big of a deal that even with my insight and the obvious faults of several NE recievers, you still dont see it.
    Its foolproof, nobody will ever believe... Congrats to the NFL, the bookies: you guys laid out an invisible trap, and are cashing huge from it, HUGE.

You are so stupid that it's scary. It's not the Kardashians reality show goddamnit!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post

You are so stupid that it's scary. It's not the Kardashians reality show goddamnit!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!
    ok whatever I give up with you, enjoy the rest of your life

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

The special one is still convinced he's right

First 12