No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    yeee and you're the one that made a thread about it moron
    So why are you responding if you don't know and don't care?

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Easy, under

That cleaned the books clocks.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

49rs should have been in sb. not giants/2 shitty fumbles/agree w /pew pew/who cares if public lost

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So why are you responding if you don't know and don't care?
    because you're a paranoid dipshittttttt

i can bold my letters too. U MAD BRO?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    Easy, under

That cleaned the books clocks.
    Sides are bet at a 10:1 clip in games like this, and the public was pretty split on the total in the first place.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    because you're a paranoid dipshittttttt

i can bold my letters too. U MAD BRO?
    Wow, this has been a very productive conversation with you, as per usual. All started with you thinking the public got buried. Your stupidity is unreal.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

pats by 3 woulda been the all time burial. middled out the ass.

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Pew Pew
    Banned

Wow, this has been a very productive conversation with you, as per usual. All started with you thinking the public got buried. Your stupidity is unreal.
    naaaaah bro your delusional paranoid line movement theories and picks are unrealllllll

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

No coincidences post your birth certificate

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

anyone know the amount that vegas lost?

Pew Pew
    Banned

no coin won't respond cuz he's seething inside and jelly that the public buried the books

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I imagine the books did well with the first score prop. Who would have thunk the first score would have been a safety.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    No coincidences post your birth certificate
    What do you mean?

I'm 36. You think I'm younger or older?

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

May have dropped the line to 2.5 to draw in Patriot money and soften the blow of being so one sided on the Giants........between the phantom holding call that stalled the Giants drive and the no call on the pass interference by the Patriots defender, it seemed that the Patriots were the chosen ones. Giants overcame a lot this season............nice to see Eli win the MVP in Indy.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

What do you mean?

I'm 36. You think I'm younger or older?
    I think you're 21-24

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    I think you're 21-24
    Why in the hell would I lie about being 36?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Why in the hell would I lie about being 36?
    Who cares? I'm not sure why some people get so obsessed with people on the internet that they will never meet.

Anyway, this was a fitting way for my NFL season to end. I feel stupid for taking New England now. I pretty much knew this was what was going to happen.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Sides are bet at a 10:1 clip in games like this, and the public was pretty split on the total in the first place.
    line closed 2 pts. lower than it opened....i honestly have no fukking clue where some of you guys get or "think" you have correct info... you , as well, are dead wrong.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL books getting buried. The LEGAL wagers on this game arent a drop in the bucket ot the illegal wagers taken. Books that took legal wagers on this game more than likely made money. despite what people want to think.

Books gave Pats -2.5 that in and of itself was more than enough for them to make money because a lot of guys took that.

Only way books would have gotten buried would be it Pats score a TD on and had time to kick the PAT.

Its always fun watching people base their assertions on personal anecdotal 'evidence'.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    line closed 2 pts. lower than it opened....i honestly have no fukking clue where some of you guys get or "think" you have correct info... you , as well, are dead wrong.
    What are you talking about? The total? I have no doubt that sharps hit up the total at a smaller clip, but the public most certainly wasn't hammering the over. They were hammering the Giants ML.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL books getting buried. The LEGAL wagers on this game arent a drop in the bucket ot the illegal wagers taken. Books that took legal wagers on this game more than likely made money. despite what people want to think.

Books gave Pats -2.5 that in and of itself was more than enough for them to make money because a lot of guys took that.

Only way books would have gotten buried would be it Pats score a TD on and had time to kick the PAT.

Its always fun watching people base their assertions on personal anecdotal 'evidence'.
    Well I saw between 60-65% of the public on the Giants ML before kickoff depending on the site and more people on the Giants at +3 or +2.5 than the Pats -- is that not correct?

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

What a cornball.... with enough people on the over(more people were on the over)- enough people on the Pats at -... and enough people on the pats spread.... + the exotics.... no one got buried you ******* ccornball.

Pew Pew
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    What a cornball.... with enough people on the over(more people were on the over)- enough people on the Pats at -... and enough people on the pats spread.... + the exotics.... no one got buried you ******* ccornball.
    yes don't mind no coin... no coin is just a delusional dumbass

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Vegas set a bad line and lost on the spread and ML. That is a fact. Not to mention all of the futures that probably came in on the Giants.

At my office many of our conferences are held in Vegas and there are typically several people from New York that attend.

I can only imagine that New York teams get the majority of futures bets just based on the casual fan throwing money on their team. Am I wrong in thinking this? Isn't that a reason that teams like the Yankees, Giants, Lakers typically have a lot of action?

Vegas is never buried but that lost on this game. I'm sure they will make it up on the next game.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Again, sides are bet at a 10:1 rate vs. totals, and the public was split on the number.

Do some research before you post this bullshit.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Well I saw between 60-65% of the public on the Giants ML before kickoff depending on the site and more people on the Giants at +3 or +2.5 than the Pats -- is that not correct?
    those public numbers dont mean shit some make believe nonsense some website came up with to pretend like they know how to track movement.

People taking +3 on a dog shows they dont have a frigging clue, especially if theyre laying he vig. In a winner take all game playing +3 is as bad as it gets. If you like the team you bet them to win SU or dont play the game at all. Thats how it goes. betting +3 is just dumb. Win or lose. Guys that took +3 -120 basically cost themselves 50-60 cents on the dollar or 50-60%. A guy who bet 5K -120 gets back 2583 less than someone who bet Giants +135 on the ML. You dont think books like taking that type of action?

Also anyone that bets Giants +2.5 are completely braindead, they just happened to get lucky. Guys like that are exactly the typs of players 99.99% of all books want playing with them.

But a win is a win I suppoe but guys who constantly get the worst of it, especially in a game where the line was up for 15 days have zero chance to win long term.

m11chen
    m11chen's Avatar Become A Pro!

They got buried, but not cuz of the Giants. The safety + safety first score will KILL the books. Paying off those odds, every square and their mother has a bit of money sprinkled on those long shot props. That buries all their prop profits, since props are over 50% of the handle in superbowls these days...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

vegas lost on the giants, lost on the giants ml, lost on the total. however they didnt get middled on the spread, likely cleaned up on the props for the most part, also the teasers missed. dont think it ended up that bad for em, theyll survive.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    those public numbers dont mean shit some make believe nonsense some website came up with to pretend like they know how to track movement.

People taking +3 on a dog shows they dont have a frigging clue, especially if theyre laying he vig. In a winner take all game playing +3 is as bad as it gets. If you like the team you bet them to win SU or dont play the game at all. Thats how it goes. betting +3 is just dumb. Win or lose. Guys that took +3 -120 basically cost themselves 50-60 cents on the dollar or 50-60%. A guy who bet 5K -120 gets back 2583 less than someone who bet Giants +135 on the ML. You dont think books like taking that type of action?

Also anyone that bets Giants +2.5 are completely braindead, they just happened to get lucky. Guys like that are exactly the typs of players 99.99% of all books want playing with them.

But a win is a win I suppoe but guys who constantly get the worst of it, especially in a game where the line was up for 15 days have zero chance to win long term.
    So you're trying to make the argument that more money came in on the Pats than the Giants? Come on. All we heard all week was "how can New England possibly be favored"? Every "expert" ESPN rolled out there picked the Giants. It's a New York team. You can't convince me for a second that the public wasn't all over that + ML -- exactly the way the percentages read.

lightone
    lightone's Avatar Become A Pro!

More people were on the over? What are you smoking, ALL the money went on the under. When they opened it at 55.5 both sharps AND squares pounded the under. At least here in vegas anyways.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

wantitall... the -2.5 money was nowhere even near the +3 and +3.5 money...why would you think differently? you are completely wrong here and a simple phone call to any book will prove that...and nocoin, read your post and mine again...under bets hammered the **** out of the book...you said it was about even...it wasnt even in the same ballpark as even... you guys really dont know what you are talking about, but you think you do...which is the funny part...

the books lost the game side, total, teasers and parlays...that is a fact... they won the 2nd half side and total...that is a fact...and of course they make money on props... thinking anything differently than this is simply wrong..that , also, is a fact.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Books will never lose.......99% of the people who won on this game will give it all back and then some
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moses millsap

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    wantitall... the -2.5 money was nowhere even near the +3 and +3.5 money...why would you think differently? you are completely wrong here and a simple phone call to any book will prove that...and nocoin, read your post and mine again...under bets hammered the **** out of the book...you said it was about even...it wasnt even in the same ballpark as even... you guys really dont know what you are talking about, but you think you do...which is the funny part... the books lost the game side, total, teasers and parlays...that is a fact... they won the 2nd half side and total...that is a fact...and of course they make money on props... thinking anything differently than this is simply wrong..that , also, is a fact.
    pretty much agree i dont see how they lost on teasers since they missed the window completely on both the side and total unless u did 7 points on the pats. all teasers with over went to the shitter. if this was 28-27 pats they would have paid every teaser.

First 123 Last