Will there be a defensive/special teams touchdown? No -200.

I know that's a lot of juice but think about it, Brady is not going to throw an interception and if he does it's going to be a deep ball and not returnable. Eli has been red hot this post season with only 1 interception. Fumbles rarely get returned for a touchdown unless a lucky bounce and a running start, must of them are fought for at the bottom of the pile. Then special teams. Most kickoffs result in touchbacks and punt returns are my only fear but seriously how many times does that happen? I'd take the risk with the juice for this one.

Victor Cruz longest reception o/u 28.5? Over -115

If your going to tell me that Victor Cruz isn't going to have a big game in this game your nuts! He will break one big and even for 30 yards your cashing on this. Nuff said.

Nicks v Hernandez who will score 1st? Nicks -105

Yes Hernandez will be a target because of Gronk being limited but don't you think the Giants are going to know that? I'd take the hottest receiver right now on the Giants with Nicks to score 1st over the Hernandez in this one.

Welker v Cruz who will score 1st? Welker -120

This is a close one but Welker with a season high 122 receptions? He is going to get the ball a lot today especially with Gronk's injury. Look for Welker to have a stellar game today and to start off the game for the Pats with a touchdown.

Rob Gronkowski o/u 5.5 receptions? Under -125

With his injury he is going to be very limited and to get 6 catches in this game I can't see happening. Also you know anytime this guy catches the ball the Giants are going to be gunning for his ankle to hurt it even worse and to possibly get him out of the game.

MVP Award goes to Hakeem Nicks +850

Long stretch here taking a WR since normally the QB will get the award but if Nicks gets 2 touchdowns and over 80 yards receiving, which is possible he will get the MVP. Also I was looking at Cruz because of his game against San Fran with 10+ receptions and 100+ yards, that MVP caliber as well.