New England -3 vs NY Giants (three unit play)..........Three unit plays are my highest rated play that I do. I actually bet this game a week ago. I got the Pats at -3 (+110)

Everybody is on the Giants and I just don't understand it. New England is the better team. A month ago there was talk about the Giants coach getting fired. Now there is talk about him being one of the great coaches and Manning one of the greatest QB's of all time. What a joke.

Giants were certainly playing well, while the Pats were not. I think the two week layoff will only help the Pats and hurt the Giants. You don't want to give the Pats coach time to prepare for a game, he will come up with something that will work.

Call me crazy, but I don't think this game will be as close as people think. I see the Pats winning by at least ten points. Eli is going to have one of his "off" games and they need him to be nearly perfect to be in this game.

As much as everybody talked about New England's defense being bad all year long, they have stepped up when they have needed to. I look for that to happen again today.

New England by ten or more.

I am not touching the total. For starters I suck at totals. Everybody on over, so put a gun to my head and I would take over as well, but would not be shocked to see a low scoring game. Like I said....I am not touching it.

Good Luck Everybody!!