nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I've ridden the Giants all throught the playoffs, but....

This feels like the end for them. They play their best when nobody gives them a chance - and usually lay an egg when everyone expects them to win. That's just who they are. I know they are technically underdogs, but they've been slobbered over for 2 weeks now.

I just don't see them beating the best QB/coach combo of all-time with 2 weeks to prepare coming out as the team everyone expects to win.

Just my .02.

I don't think they get to Brady rushing 4, and if they blitz Brady will pick them apart. And I think Belichek will draw something up to confuse Manning. We shall see......

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol C'mon buddy, we came this far, and even the logic of when the Giants are hyped we do worse compared to when they're "expected" to win is a valid one, but the motto right now is ALL IN! The players themselves know this and this is the biggest stage and for all the marbles. Definitely not the time to think the Giants are overlooking their opponents or will be unprepared. Yes, Bill is a genius, but his time may be up. He had a week to prepare for the Ravens and should have lost that game EASILY. This will be their second game in four weeks, that's something that has to be accounted for. I like our chances, or I am just being a homer as the entire NY is already in the mind state that it is ours.